Unit No tags

Kes

Aux Trainer
Reaction score
Before the last update when someone was speaking on radio it used to show their unit number next to their name. This made it easy to find them on track player list especially when there is like 70+ players on. Now the unit no is not displayed and I spend ages going up and down the list trying to find the player when they call up on the radio. Could it be brought back as was soo much easier!

Many thanks and thank you for your consideration 🙂

Before the last update when someone was speaking on radio it used to show their unit number next to their name. This made it easy to find them on track player list especially when there is like 70+ players on. Now the unit no is not displayed and I spend ages going up and down the list trying to find the player when they call up on the radio. Could it be brought back as was soo much easier!

Many thanks and thank you for your consideration 🙂

Hey Kes,

We are looking at moving away from the user IDs alone, although we're going towards the callsigns set via /callsign. I will accept the suggestion to include the call signs in the respective areas, which should hopefully make the searching quicker.

At the moment though there's no ETA I'm afraid.

Reactions: Kes