• Thread starter Deleted member 5106
  • Start date
The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5106

Hello!

I am not a developer, so I do not know how easy this could be done and appreciate it could be a whole lot of work, but if it is possible with unmarked cars when you change the colour it changes the numberplate too so we don't have loads of the same number plates out and about. Maybe have a certain setting in each with different variations.

Could suggest something like this with the marked vehicle so when you press colour car it just changes the plate to one of the ones saved maybe.

OR even have an option to change the numberplate to a set preset etc.

Just a thought, would like to hear feedback and opinions from members and developers to see what is possible!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
If this was to be possible it would be brilliant. It would feel much more realistic and look so much better to have variations of number plates on scenes.

+1

I love this idea from a CID point of view as pretty much all the cars we use are unmarked so on calls, mini ops e.c.t it would be great to see more variation in the cars other that the colour.

+1

As someone that has done car skins before I would say it would be impossible as with the vehicles used in this server the number plates are apart of the vehicle skin templates therefore for this to physically work they would need to make several copies of the vehicle skin and change the numbers to all them skins then put it in as extra liveries, only other issue with that is before changing number plates and that you then need permission most the time to be able to edit a then from the main creator

Hello!

I am not a developer, so I do not know how easy this could be done and appreciate it could be a whole lot of work, but if it is possible with unmarked cars when you change the colour it changes the numberplate too so we don't have loads of the same number plates out and about. Maybe have a certain setting in each with different variations.

Could suggest something like this with the marked vehicle so when you press colour car it just changes the plate to one of the ones saved maybe.

OR even have an option to change the numberplate to a set preset etc.

Just a thought, would like to hear feedback and opinions from members and developers to see what is possible!
It is possible but it's not possible if this makes sense, you can render text over a blank numberplate but would not look right at all and would most likely lead to streaming issues & texture losses due to the vast number of people that would be utilising them. This can be done on the default GTA cars and is utilised within the CIV division.

Status
Not open for further replies.