Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Anojan

1. Anojan

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: JRU Station

The only problem I can think of is the location of the base since JRU vehicles are restricted to city sandy etc so maybe even a rural station could fix that or scrap the whole restriction
  2. Anojan

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: JRU Station

Suggestion Title: JRU Station Division: NHS/LAS I want to see what other people including devs and seniors think about this https://store.lgmods.co.uk/package/6191579 A dedicated station for JRU made by LGmods I think that this would be a great addition to the game making it more...
  3. Anojan

Pending HEMS and NPAS Helipad MLO - https://benzz-mapping.tebex.io/package/5340635

Implementing this would be hard But this is a really cool idea maybe pair up a helimed spawn and a rrv spawn at the same location and then make it HEMS home base (like dsu homebase is davis) and then keep npas at heathrow (maybe even a npas base but that's just asking for too much)
  4. Anojan

Declined Marine Policing Unit

My question is was MPU a thing I policemp before I see that all senior management have MPU tag
  5. Anojan

I agree with you this could open up a whole new version of mispers And When coast guard does get realsed for flight ops we could have joint operations etc
  6. Anojan

Accepted Flight Ops General VC

Control got their VC and it's going amazing there I hope that we get a flight ops VC to since we did have an intake of nearly 80 pilots Another idea is that the Flight ops VC is also open to comms tickets so they can join in with the party too but I will leave this point to the discretion of...
  7. Anojan

This would pair great with the new addition soon coming to flight ops (not sure if the addition is common knowledge so will leave it out) MPU Could save CTSFO when they "accidentally" fall in the ocean while trying to clear the boat
  8. Anojan

Pending Interdepartmental Airsoft competition.

PoliceMP Show down AFO Vs DSU bit harsh should be AFO vs Senior Managment or devs
  9. Anojan

Pending Divisional Review Aux - NPAS: NPAS/Highways Joint Campaign

Suggestion Title: NPAS/Highways Joint Campaign Division: Aux - NPAS Bring back Joint Operations within Auxiliary Operations Link to the last one (Flight Ops tags needed) https://discord.com/channels/598107702652043264/725246689186938881/1135981612346134660 This would bring some more...
  10. Anojan

Pending Interdepartmental Airsoft competition.

cause we already know that we are beating highways
  11. Anojan

Pending Medical Script and Taser Integration

I agree this would add an amount of realism to the game I was recently on a UCO strike and everyone was starting to tase like crazy for a melee weapon This would also allow more medical roleplay for LAS Clinical and AFO-FRA and MET-FRB Trained (also wheres ur flight captain tags)
  12. Anojan

Declined Give Bands2+ Revive Perms

By OS3 Coppied from Discord Forgot to put In EA server in Title so IN EA SEVER So now that Band2+ have had /reviveself perms taken off us in the EA server, can you put something in place for when we die please?trying to do clips/screenshots etc in their for slides etc is rather frustrating...

Follow Us On Social Media