Status
Not open for further replies.

Anojan

MET Trainer
Reaction score
By OS3 Coppied from Discord

Forgot to put In EA server in Title so

IN EA SEVER

So now that Band2+ have had /reviveself perms taken off us in the EA server, can you put something in place for when we die please?trying to do clips/screenshots etc in their for slides etc is rather frustrating to say the least now, when we die we cant do /respawn or F1 change role because we spawn in dead with the same injuries, so now have to completely F8 quit the game, to come back in and go all over again which seems extremely counter intuitive. I wouldnt mind if we had someone in there to fix us up when these things happen, the EA server isnt necessarily for RP purposes so there's no need to 'RP the injuries'. I understand for testing it needs to be in there but we have no way of being healed etc when we inevitably do get injured/die

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,

This is something that recently got removed for Band 2s in EA server.

This was removed under the grounds of "being abused by band 2s".

Firstly, I disagree with this statement. If its being abused by band 2s on the EA then it should be dealt with individually.

Recently, I undertook the task of updating the postals list the server had to be more accurate.

This was extremely time intensive and took up at least a week of my playing time doing the driving, recording of the data. Not to mention the time taken to then make the sheets, forms, get it checked ect.

This was only possible because I was able to get TX revives from moderators as it was undertaken on the live server in an instance.

Ok yes, you could argue that we do this so that this is what we do because we are banded members. We don't need to do this, we arn't sat there going "this is going to be fun for me and is going to give me more work wooo!". We do it to improve the gameplay for the general members of the server and our divisions.

By removing this perm, you haven't made it eaiser for anyone. All you have done is make it twice as hard for us to make stuff, develop and expand stuff that the devs have done, last command have done and players have requested.

Although yes, you could argue "you abused it, you all loose it". This hasn't been the case with other perms or areas. Nor should this be the case.

Being blunt, the project that I myself undertook, has not only seen other players, members and command teams using it. But has seen little to no recognition to myself.

Did I do it so I can get recognition? No. But it is annoying that slowly, band 2 appears to be loosing perks.

If I had to do this again, simply put, I wouldn't.

It would be to much work and to little reward to relog after each accident and to do it all.

Im sure I don't speak on behalf of all band 2s. But I speak for alot of them. This perm was one that simply made our lives easier and allowed us to spend more time active ingame whilst developing our divisions.

Any questions, concerns or queries my DMs are open.

All opinions, statements and facts stated here are my own opinions and in no way reflect those of LFB Command, Band 2, or PoliceMP.

Hello,

This is something that recently got removed for Band 2s in EA server.

This was removed under the grounds of "being abused by band 2s".

Firstly, I disagree with this statement. If its being abused by band 2s on the EA then it should be dealt with individually.

Recently, I undertook the task of updating the postals list the server had to be more accurate.

This was extremely time intensive and took up at least a week of my playing time doing the driving, recording of the data. Not to mention the time taken to then make the sheets, forms, get it checked ect.

This was only possible because I was able to get TX revives from moderators as it was undertaken on the live server in an instance.

Ok yes, you could argue that we do this so that this is what we do because we are banded members. We don't need to do this, we arn't sat there going "this is going to be fun for me and is going to give me more work wooo!". We do it to improve the gameplay for the general members of the server and our divisions.

By removing this perm, you haven't made it eaiser for anyone. All you have done is make it twice as hard for us to make stuff, develop and expand stuff that the devs have done, last command have done and players have requested.

Although yes, you could argue "you abused it, you all loose it". This hasn't been the case with other perms or areas. Nor should this be the case.

Being blunt, the project that I myself undertook, has not only seen other players, members and command teams using it. But has seen little to no recognition to myself.

Did I do it so I can get recognition? No. But it is annoying that slowly, band 2 appears to be loosing perks.

If I had to do this again, simply put, I wouldn't.

It would be to much work and to little reward to relog after each accident and to do it all.

Im sure I don't speak on behalf of all band 2s. But I speak for alot of them. This perm was one that simply made our lives easier and allowed us to spend more time active ingame whilst developing our divisions.

Any questions, concerns or queries my DMs are open.

All opinions, statements and facts stated here are my own opinions and in no way reflect those of LFB Command, Band 2, or PoliceMP.
I couldn't agree more,

The time i spent personally on clips in the EA server of which caused me injury/death, was made allot less time consuming and user friendly with use of the /reviveself perm, it made it so regardless of the incident that happened we had the flexibility of being able to quickly and simply revive ourselves and get the clip/screenshot finished.

Now that it has been removed it is beyond difficult to get anything done in terms of clips etc, for example I am currently working on something that requires me to get clips for an ongoing project that can cause a fair bit of injury with regards to testing etc...
Getting these clips has now made me start questioning the feasibility of this because simply I don't have the time to continuously leave and re-enter the game because i died from an injury.

It has turned from a few hours of server work, into a few days work with allot more frustration and stress on top of everything else that is 110% not necessary.

Hi,

You will have /respawn returned to you all.

You wont receive revive perms, unless your a moderator, dev or media team,

Status
Not open for further replies.