Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Boggo

1. B

Pending Availability To Take Off SRO Vests

Hey! I was Thinking more of a Text Chat Command Such as /vest tot ake it off or put it back on as with /hat.
  2. B

Pending Availability To Take Off SRO Vests

Can i suggest that SRO has the option to take off their vest as most of the time they dont patrol so its not needed and its more realistic as its heavier to carry a sniper rifle and a vest at the same time. It would look way better on the media perspective aswell. Im pretty sure you can do this...
  3. B

Declined new sub-division BTP - British Transport Police

There would be issues with the AI's and its a bit boring for Civs. Ive only seen 5 scenes which wouldve had BTP involved.
  4. B

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Overhaul

Suggestion Title: AFO Overhaul Division: MET - AFO From being in AFO 2 times, I have to say the whole division needs a overhaul. The reason for this is for us AFO's to have a better roleplay experience when on as AFO. Examples of this is the Uniforms and Cars. We are grateful for what we...
  5. B

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Assets

Suggestion Title: AFO Assets Division: MET - AFO My Suggestion is to add more of the realistic fleet of vehicles to the game and remove all unrealistic ones. The reason why I say this as AFO is such a good and professional division but their garage is full of wasted space. I believe you...
  6. B

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Incident Response Officers

Suggestion Title: Incident Response Officers Division: NHS/LAS Incident response officers are a subsidiary of RRV's respond to incidents around London either in a Mercedes Vito or Their Volkswagen Tiguan. This would be an exceptional training package within advanced paramedic and would...
  7. B

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: City Of London BMW 530D

Suggestion Title: City Of London BMW 530D Division: MET - RTPC This would be a perfect addition for the COLP pack for RTPC. Its realistic, beautiful and only costs 15 Pounds. It truelly is a beautiful car and would be great if it was added. Buy below...
  8. B

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Met Police Volvo V90 Traffic car (RTPC)

Its going to be the only Volvo in the Met police garage + Its going to be everyone's fan favourite and all they really need to do is re skin the ARO Volvo V90.
  9. B

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Met Police Volvo V90 Traffic car (RTPC)

Suggestion Title: Met Police Volvo V90 Traffic car (RTPC) Division: MET - RTPC My suggestion is to add the Volvo V90 to the MO8 fleet. It is realistic and used in real life and would only need a reskin of the Area Car V90 that you guys added. It would be an acceptional fleet addition and most...
  10. B

Suggestion Declined New RRV to LAS.

I would like to experience more realism and a more advanced selection of vehicles. Some of them are: Ford Mustang Mach-E Volvo V90 (Old version)
  11. B

Suggestion Declined New LAS ambulance

Fiat Ducato

Follow Us On Social Media