Pending Availability To Take Off SRO Vests

The suggestion is Pending for review

Boggo

Reaction score
Can i suggest that SRO has the option to take off their vest as most of the time they dont patrol so its not needed and its more realistic as its heavier to carry a sniper rifle and a vest at the same time. It would look way better on the media perspective aswell. Im pretty sure you can do this with /customchar but that is Senior Civ+.

Can i suggest that SRO has the option to take off their vest as most of the time they dont patrol so its not needed and its more realistic as its heavier to carry a sniper rifle and a vest at the same time. It would look way better on the media perspective aswell. Im pretty sure you can do this with /customchar but that is Senior Civ+.
i think this is limited to band4+ for this, senior civs are not allowed to modify police outfits only with glasses i feel like it would get abused if all of AFO had customchar

i think this is limited to band4+ for this, senior civs are not allowed to modify police outfits only with glasses i feel like it would get abused if all of AFO had customchar
Hey! I was Thinking more of a Text Chat Command Such as /vest tot ake it off or put it back on as with /hat.