Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Bolt

1. Bolt

hi

hi
  2. Bolt

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Highways: NH training package

Yes sure, so I was thinking something possibly like explaining what will be learnt in the training for first slide, then something about what vehicle to use and what PPE to wear, (gloves mask) slide 2, what speeds should be driven as well as the lights used slide 3, where to drop it off once at...
  3. Bolt

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Highways: NH training package

A National Highways training package for forensic car usage, this is due to confusion with how to work with forensics, this could be on offer to Forensics and AA and would be conducted by National Highways trainers, just a thought :).
  4. Bolt

Suggestion Declined ARO patrol areas

i mean as in each different zones
  5. Bolt

Suggestion Declined ARO patrol areas

Hi I came up with an idea a few days ago for ARO, this is what i came up with, I figured that there has been an increase in the number of ARO that are on the server and have seen people being a bit confused with the areas that they patrol with in their training, plus i figured that more people...
  6. Bolt

Declined new sub-division BTP - British Transport Police

I think that it would be a great sub-division if we had BTP, as this would Increase patrols and would engage our officers as well as making a big push for civs to do more scenes in the underground or at train tracks, this would require the BTP (British Transport Police) to be on high visibility...

Follow Us On Social Media