Declined new sub-division BTP - British Transport Police

The suggestion has been declined.

Bolt

NHS Trainer
Reaction score
I think that it would be a great sub-division if we had BTP, as this would
Increase patrols and would engage our officers as well as making a big push for civs to do more scenes in the underground or at train tracks, this would require the BTP (British Transport Police) to be on high visibility and being on high alert and being prepared for anything on the underground or even buses and maybe even foot patrols on the underground and buses and trains, some vehicles that may be available for members/officers of this subdivision may be:

Attachments

• IMG_6290.jpeg
    IMG_6290.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 16
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
There would be issues with the AI's and its a bit boring for Civs. Ive only seen 5 scenes which wouldve had BTP involved.

I believe that this is something that SM and SPC has already looked into, However, I may be wrong!

Hello @Bolt ,

Thank you for your participation and for offering your suggestion regarding [Brief description of the suggestion].

Upon review, we've found that your idea closely mirrors one that has previously been addressed. We have marked this as a duplicate and will not be moving forward with it as a separate item.

Please use the search feature to find related discussions and the status of the original suggestion.

We appreciate your efforts and interest in improving PoliceMP and encourage you to continue sharing any new suggestions you might have.

Best regards,
Intrise