Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Echo

1. Echo

Accepted Bull Horn

Hi, I think that there should be a bull horn added. This will add a lot of realism, although there is a horn ingame this can only be done whilst having lights and sirens turned off. If it could be added so there is a keybind e.g. now that the Y keybind has been freed up could use that, but so a...
  2. Echo

Suggestion Declined FSD in AFO VC

This could get abused and whats wrong with just getting dragged into the vc as it's only needed sometimes?
  3. Echo

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO helmets

Suggestion Title: AFO helmets Division: MET - AFO I think that we should bring back the helmet with the headphones on the helmet, up. Possibly by even using a command we are able to switch from the headphones up to down. This again will add to the realism, and looks really nice like that...
  4. Echo

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: RTPC Helmet visor be able to go up and down

Suggestion Title: RTPC Helmet visor be able to go up and down Division: MET - RTPC I believe Blood outfit has this but is when they are able to put there visor up and down by doing the commands, /helmetdown and /helmetup, this would also be good to add to the ability of the RTPC bike...
  5. Echo

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Hems/Paramedic equipment

Suggestion Title: Hems/Paramedic equipment Division: NHS/LAS That HEMS and Paramedics should be able to get BELS on our backs from the back of our vehicle by doing /Bels like AFO do atm, as this makes it much more realstic and better.
  6. Echo

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Bike suggestion

Suggestion Title: RTPC Bike suggestion Division: MET - RTPC I think that linking to real life RTPC bikes should have a different siren or tone to cars, like the sirens they have irl. Have a video that shows this if needed can show link.
  7. Echo

Suggestion Declined Civilian spawn area

Hello, recently have thought about it possibly being a good idea for Civs to have the ability to fix their vehicles at all spawning points for Civ. It just helps as is quicker than driving all the way to a gas station. Echo

Follow Us On Social Media