Recent content by Chungus

1. Chungus

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Fix AFO V70

Hi Leroy, Thank you for the suggestion above and the issue with the windows. I will pass it across to dev review for the team to respond back to this suggestion. Regards,
  2. Chungus

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Ministry of Defence Police MDP

Hi Freddie, Thank you for your suggestion. We as a command team have discussed possibility of Ministry of Defence being a sub=division of AFO, however, whilst it would be interesting to see we do not see it as a priority within AFO right now. We have CTSFO who are likely to take the main...
  3. Chungus

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New uniforms for AFO

Hi Leroy, Thank you for your suggestion. For the moment in time, AFO uniform for sure does complete the job we need it for. I will pass it to developer review for the devs comments, however, this will not be a pressing thing for the devs to look at. Cheers,
  4. Chungus

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: Tac Ops AFO X5

Hi Larry. Thank you for your suggestion. I will push this to dev review for them to see. Regards,
  5. Chungus

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: AFO-Gloves

Hi John, I will pass this to dev review. Many thanks,
  6. Chungus

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Pistol flashlights

Hi Larry, Thank you for your suggestion. This has been previously suggested and currently sitting in pending dev review. Will be declining this suggestion to reduce duplicate requests. https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/met-afo-afo-pistols.5377/ Regards,
  7. Chungus

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Possible More Slots To Be Free

Hi Liam, Thank you for your suggestion. I will be declining this as we've just recently increased our divisional cap to 65 on the latest intake, to reflect the increase of the server’s growth. AFO command and Senior Police Command currently feel this is at an appropriate level, with plenty...
  8. Chungus

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO - CBRNE Gas masks

Hi Beatz, This has already been pushed to pending dev review on another suggestion. Therefore, I will decline this suggestion for now. Cheers,
  9. Chungus

MET - AFO: AFO G31

Hi Oscar, I'm even a big fan of the G31 but this will be a RTPC car and does not bring any value adding it to the AFO garage. Cheers,
  10. Chungus

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: RTPC (Raptor) VC

Suggestion Title: RTPC (Raptor) VC Division: MET - RTPC After from previous experience with AFO having multiple VC's it helps big time with getting things organised on operations ect. I would like to put forward a 2nd VC in RTPC for Raptor Units to work as a syndicate, patrol particular...
  11. Chungus

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Replacing the BMW E60 With a more realistic model

Hi NPC, Thank you for your suggestion above, this is not a priority on AFO commands list at the moment. I will pass across to dev review to see if its possible to incorporate the lightbar for the marked E60. However, this is not a bug and the current E60 does the job so is not a pressing...
  12. Chungus

Suggestion Declined AFO

Hi Legoboy, Thank you for your suggestion above, whilst I understand your IRL point of in London they would have more than 60 officers on patrol. This is not London and our ratio to AFO officers is related to the overall community numbers. As briefly discussed above, AFO is capped due to...
  13. Chungus

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Vehicle

Hi Cobra, Thank you for your suggestion, whilst I'm a big fan of the F15 X5s - this doesn't solve an issue I think we're currently facing in AFO with the garage. We have plenty of unmarked vehicles, including the unmarked GO5, 5 series, XC90, and many more. I will pass this along to...
  14. Chungus

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: Weapon Sling v2 // Weapon Holster [Updated Version / Non Buggy]

Hi Connor, Thank you for your suggestion above. From my understanding the last time we had a script similar to this it caused a lot of bugs. I do agree it would add an additional side of RP to the server. Will pass along to developer review for the dev team to put across their opinion...
  15. Chungus

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: AFO baton gun

Hi Patchi, Thank you for suggestion above. From my understanding the baton gun we currently have in game is the best you can achieve as the model is not in the original game. I will push this to developer review, however, this does not effect AFO experience whilst playing so is not a...