Recent content by (B2) KiltedScot

1. (B2) KiltedScot

Accepted Fix the archaic policy surrounding speed exceptions for loyal members of ERT, DSU, and CID.

Hello Niklaus506th I'm going to respond to this from my perspective and not that of others, Obviously i welcome other feedback. "This policy lacks any legal backing nor real life precedent." As you will be aware this is a game, that yes is about Emergency Services, However if everything was...
  2. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: NHS- medical props usable

Hello, Medical Props have recently been added by the Developers. As such im going to decline this suggestion.
  3. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS / LAS Helmets

Hi this suggestion has been moved to declined as it is no longer something which I wish to pursue. B2 KiltedScot
  4. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined New NHS props

Hello, Again thank you for your suggestion, Recently there has been Props Added alongside some bags for Paramedics to utilise. As Such i will decline this suggestion.
  5. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending FSD FRA

FRB is Designed for Response Officers who may attend a multitude of Minor Injuries to be able to provide Basic Treatment to a casualty until LAS Can Arrive, These Officers are given minimal kit, Gauze, TQ to Stem Bleeding and have the ability to give CPR. The Only Difference Between FRB/FRA is...
  6. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: JRU Station

Based on the Feedback Provided within the Suggestion, I'll move this to Pending Developer Review. This does not mean that the suggestion will be Implimented however thank you for providing your feedback.
  7. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending FSD FRA

Hello Liam, Previously FSD Were trained in FRA however this was reduced to FRB due to the fact that FSD will have a dog with them 99% of the time not always allowing for use of the hands whilst keeping a Dog Under Control. It is imperative that Advanced First Aid is given by those able to make...
  8. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: JRU Station

Hello, I have previously seen a similar suggestion on this however, I like the concept of the idea. This would also go hand in hand with the JRU Vehicles giving them somewhere to Spawn, Attend calls from and relax when not out and about. I will wait for others feedback on it but +1 from me.
  9. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending Interdepartmental Airsoft competition.

+1. Like this suggestion, would be fun to take part.
  10. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending HEMS and NPAS Helipad MLO - https://benzz-mapping.tebex.io/package/5340635

Hello Probs_j1. I like this suggestion, This would give NPAS & HEMS Somewhere to Station away from the Main Hospitals within the City. However within a Central Location. However, please note this is not a guarantee of progression and this will require several dev additions from the team that...
  11. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Anaesthetist package for training

Hello Watko, Firstly thank you for your suggestion. Anaesthetist's are generally medical professionals found within a Hospital Setting or Surgery Setting not out in the field as our Doctors/CCP's are. As much as there is a part of Anaesthesia that we are able to administer it would be very...
  12. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: SORT Deployment

Hello Lewis, Firstly Thank you for your suggestion. SORT Actively Patrolling without a PRV may make it difficult to attend regular callouts due to the amount of equipment that is carried by the PRV/SRV. The Majority of which Equipment is 99% Required most of the time. Unfortunately based...
  13. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS/HEMS- New HEMS Vehicle

Hello Charlie, Thank you for your suggestion for the NHS. Currently the HEMS Fleet match the current Fleet of Vehicles in which the London Air Ambulance Service Use. These vehicles meet what we require on a day to day basis and wouldn't be of a priority to be replaced. Based on the above...
  14. (B2) KiltedScot

Declined RNLI and HM coastguard

Hello @NANOBOTS4 Thank you for your suggestion regarding RNLI. Upon review, we've found that your idea closely mirrors one that has previously been reviewed. Please refer to the "Similar Posts" section below this thread for related discussions and the status of the original suggestion. We...
  15. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LUCAS

Hello T.Shipman. Firstly i would like to thank you for your suggestion. As much as this appears to be a good suggestion this would reduce the amount of experience a player would get from attending a scene. Currently the way CPR works promotes Team Works and gives everyone on scene something...