Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Anaesthetist package for training

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Watko

Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Anaesthetist package for training

Division: NHS/LAS

General question but, what if there was a package on anaesthetising people? Like I want to hear people's input here but of course our highest skill set is Doctor and I assume in game we are Critical Care/ Trauma doctors and not anaesthetists. I feel like it would be a good package for those to learn. Furthermore, we could create a package for CCPs with assisting Rapid Sequence Inductions?
IRL, RRVs and Helimed consist of a CCP, Pilot and a Doctor. Now this doctor can have an entire medical back ground behind them but it usually is with Critical Care or Trauma. The thing is is that it isn't just those with Trauma or CC background but there is also anaesthetists who are put into that.
More than happy for any suggestions or input on this :)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello Watko,

Firstly thank you for your suggestion.

Anaesthetist's are generally medical professionals found within a Hospital Setting or Surgery Setting not out in the field as our Doctors/CCP's are. As much as there is a part of Anaesthesia that we are able to administer it would be very limited in scope for a Development Package.

RSI is very rarely done within the server, With a current chance from what i have seen of 1in every 10 or so patients, Where they are currently likely to require a Surgical Airway to assist with breathing, As the medical system grows this suggestion may work however at this moment in time its not suited for the Division or the direction we are heading in.

At the moment i'm going to decline this suggestion, however we may revisit this in the future.