Recent content by Jack Leroy

1. Jack Leroy

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: DVSA GARAGE

DVSA van is already pending dev review. https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/aux-highways-dvsa-van.5116/
  2. Jack Leroy

Suggestion Declined AA Heavy vehicle recovery

Would be great to have, a lot of civs love to roleplay with HGVs and getting them towed is always an issue.
  3. Jack Leroy

Declined Separate radio channels for MET Ops (AFO/RTPC/DSU)

Great idea, RTPC wouldn't then need to go to a separate channel either during a pursuit as it's only going to be the rtpc bunch in there anyway and isn't going to clog up that much. Great suggestion!
  4. Jack Leroy

Accepted Shots fired panic

I would like to suggest the possibility of adding a separate panic button for shots fired. I know it's not strictly realistic but nor is the amount of shots fired calls we get, wether that be AI or civ. This will eradicate a lot of the problems with unarmed units attending the panics as they...
  5. Jack Leroy

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS Vehicles

We gone back 20 years? 🤣🤣
  6. Jack Leroy

Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Bleeding emote/command

I think this would be a great if implemented for civs, would make scenes so much more real. Moved to pending dev review. 🤞
  7. Jack Leroy

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: RTPC to deal with DUI instead of CID

I've never understood why CID get called to DUI's lol
  8. Jack Leroy

Declined More Character Slots

It's mainly for senior civs as our perk of being a senior civ is the ability to change our clothes and being capped at 3 characters makes it hard especially if we have ongoing cases where we can't delete peds. I'm sure it would take much just to increase the slots?
  9. Jack Leroy

Nope, the characters in the F1 menu that we customize with face features etc. We are limited to 3 that we can create (then we have to delete one and recreate another)- would be nice to have maybe 6 slots.
  10. Jack Leroy

Suggestion Declined Civilian spawn area

Hi Echo, We have decided we aren't going to be taking this suggestion futher as we have plenty of gas stations around the map where you can fix. We may review again in the future. Thanks for your suggestion. Jack Assistant Head of CIV.
  11. Jack Leroy

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Auditors

This is something that regularly gets done. Will be moving this over to declined as its not something that needs adding.
  12. Jack Leroy

Hi, My suggestion is to increase the character slots. At current it is restricted to 3, as senior civs we are allowed to customize our clothing but we are restricted to the same 3 peds. My suggestion is to get an increase to maybe 6? This will go across the board to anyone who have Tac Ops...
  13. Jack Leroy

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ additional Vehicles

Sorry for the delay @Intrise, please find attached list with a few extras we've accepted. Commercial: Rumpo3 Gburrito2 Coupe: Zion3 ZR350 Calico Mamba Feltzer3 Hatchback Sugoi Club Futo2 Motorbike Blazer4 Double CarbonRS Bati Scorcher Saloon: Remus Elegy Tailgator2 Surge Btype3 Rhinehart...
  14. Jack Leroy

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: New building for civs

Hi Max, Thanks for your suggestion. When devs add in buildings they try and add in buildings that are similar style of what we have in the UK, eg. Natwest, Tesco & Asda. We have no intention to add this in unfortunately as we don't feel it will add much and is more suitable for roleplay...
  15. Jack Leroy

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Propper Subaru Impreza

Might aswell add Ford Sierras and Ford Capris whilst we're at it! 🤣