Declined More Character Slots

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Leroy

Reaction score
Hi,

My suggestion is to increase the character slots. At current it is restricted to 3, as senior civs we are allowed to customize our clothing but we are restricted to the same 3 peds. My suggestion is to get an increase to maybe 6? This will go across the board to anyone who have Tac Ops Donator Tier.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Are you talking about the /saveoutfit feature? As a Tac Ops Subscriber you should be able to save as many outfits as you want. Just remember every time you load up PoliceMP, if you do not type "/displayoutfits" before "/saveoutfit" then it will overwrite all outfits rather than add another one to the list :)

Are you talking about the /saveoutfit feature? As a Tac Ops Subscriber you should be able to save as many outfits as you want. Just remember every time you load up PoliceMP, if you do not type "/displayoutfits" before "/saveoutfit" then it will overwrite all outfits rather than add another one to the list :)
Nope, the characters in the F1 menu that we customize with face features etc. We are limited to 3 that we can create (then we have to delete one and recreate another)- would be nice to have maybe 6 slots.

Most people like myself would just get a regular character with their hair, a shorter-haired variant (for hats), and possibly one that fits facemasks (SRO, CT, TSG). It would be interesting to have but from what I've seen most people don't need more than 2/3.

Most people like myself would just get a regular character with their hair, a shorter-haired variant (for hats), and possibly one that fits facemasks (SRO, CT, TSG). It would be interesting to have but from what I've seen most people don't need more than 2/3.
It's mainly for senior civs as our perk of being a senior civ is the ability to change our clothes and being capped at 3 characters makes it hard especially if we have ongoing cases where we can't delete peds. I'm sure it would take much just to increase the slots?

Status
Not open for further replies.