Recent content by Jack Morrison

1. J

Accepted Bull Horn

100 % We NEED a Bullhorn
  2. J

Declined Radio Usage and Channels suggestion

Not even just the comms have been poor to say the least recently which is true and does need a whole change but this idea itself would be magnificent if it got added, It would add so much tho the realism and just be such a good concept even if it was on trial etc but yeah from my pov this would...
  3. J

Declined MET - RTPC: Allow Advanced drivers to do TPAC IPP

Yeah i also fully agree on this as it is vital to give them communications when in a seperate channel to update fellow adv+ trained driver the location of the fts.
  4. J

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: CoLP - RTPC

Suggestion Title: CoLP - RTPC Division: MET - RTPC My suggestion is that RTPC should get the CoLP BMW 330'd, his is used very often in the City of London and therefor i think that we deserve to get this beautiful car to not only add realism but to benefit RTPC :)
  5. J

Accepted Grabbing suspects [Real players]

I am suggesting this for roleplay purposes only, if a player was to exploit it then i think that consequences should be put in place. And im sorry if im making you feel like im not thinking about civ's but they can also use this command for more crearive and realistic roleplay [ik this isnt...
  6. J

Accepted Grabbing suspects [Real players]

I think that this is needed to really improve the roleplay within PMP, when a suspect is cuffed i think that there should be a command to grab them, i think that this should be accessible via text chat by typing /grab or /drag etc.
  7. J

Declined Bullhorn

I think that if we had a bullhorn it would make responding to a call on I grade so much easier if we had the sirens keybind changed to left alt etc, this would make it alot better as when you have your emergency lights on you can also use a bullhorn without triggering your sirens.
  8. J

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: Suggestion-CID

I think that if the cordon was added it would be a great detail for the CID part of PoliceMP as it would be very realistic as you see them use them in real life!
  9. J

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: Suggestion-CID

Suggestion Title: Suggestion-CID Division: MET - CID It would be great if the new AFO cordon could possibly be added to CID, it would be great and it would really enhance our roleplay/experience in CID. :)