Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by jk001

1. jk001

Declined Walking Stick / Mobility Scooter for Benji

Promoting Police MP to be an inclusive server I think it is at everyone's top priority, therefore as Benji is close to "Back breaking" age, I think we should include a mobility scooter (with police lights and sirens on it) or at least a walking stick for himm
  2. jk001

Declined Electric Vehicles

It would be good to see some new electric vehicles rolled out across the server with charging stations at the police stations and fuel stations.
  3. jk001

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Collar Numbers

Suggestion Title: Collar Numbers Division: MET - ERT I would like to see all ERT with their own unique collar numbers as it would add more realism to the game!
  4. jk001

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: National Highways New Props + New Vehicle

Would be really good for all vehicles to have changable matrix board messages as well as arrows!
  5. jk001

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Police Taser Deployment Form

Suggestion Title: Police Taser Deployment Form Division: MET - ERT If we could incorporate this form into the RP it would be good as from my understanding most police officers have to fill in this form prior to taser deployment. - All of the form wouldn't ne necessary but the parts that...
  6. jk001

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Directional Arrow Road Signs & Cat Eye Lights

Suggestion Title: Directional Arrow Road Signs & Cat Eye Lights Division: MET - ERT Hi there, I was wondering if some directional arrow signs could be added to the server so when we are part closing a road there is an arrow sign we can place down pointing to the direction of where the...

Follow Us On Social Media