Recent content by Liammacca409

1. Liammacca409

Declined pcso/st johns backup f2

I think the same on this topic for blood team, then deliveries can be made to scenes if it is required!
  2. Liammacca409

Closed - Acknowledged St.Johns ambulance uniforms

Hi there! I would like to ask if it is possible to see some new uniforms set out for ST.Johns Ambulance, as there is only currently one choice. I would also like to suggest a new ambulance for St.Johns. A man TGE (box or modern) Or For uniforms i would like to see more variations, for...
  3. Liammacca409

Declined Locker feature

Hi this is a feature i have wanted to see for a while, instead of HART only having perms to change uniforms, can we have a new section in every vehicle's boot named "clothes" or "uniforms" or "locker" because for the people who do not have tacops, it becomes hard to switch between uniforms...
  4. Liammacca409

Closed - Acknowledged New vehicle for the St.Johns Blood team.

Hi! i recently found a image of the current College trainer Volvo XC90, and i had a thought. Would it be possible to see a variant of this vehicle with the similar stylised design but of course the different colours to go with the blood team design. I feel like this would make a nice show-off...
  5. Liammacca409

Declined Callsign issue

Of course. I have seen multiple times when in the server that there is people using custom callsigns, made from they're fivem/gta username, when you open fivem and go to the settings, you can change your name, and people have been using this to create custom callsigns what has not been given to...
  6. Liammacca409

Declined Callsign issue

Ah i did not think of it that way Thank you for notifying it to me, i just wanted to have the situation known.
  7. Liammacca409

Declined Callsign issue

This is a request i have to stop people from using custom callsigns in they're name instead of clientside given callsign options, this includes the following example which i will be using my own name for to show " [D5123] LiamMacca "