Closed - Acknowledged New vehicle for the St.Johns Blood team.

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

Liammacca409

Police Constable
Reaction score
Hi!
i recently found a image of the current College trainer Volvo XC90, and i had a thought.
Would it be possible to see a variant of this vehicle with the similar stylised design but of course the different colours to go with the blood team design.
I feel like this would make a nice show-off and response vehicle for the blood team, thanks!
[Current image i found prior to this suggestion is in the following google drive folder as i could not paste is standard due to size]

Last edited:
Hi!
i recently found a image of the current College trainer Volvo XC90, and i had a thought.
Would it be possible to see a variant of this vehicle with the similar stylised design but of course the different colours to go with the blood team design.
I feel like this would make a nice show-off and response vehicle for the blood team, thanks!
[Current image i found prior to this suggestion is in the following google drive folder as i could not paste is standard due to size]

Please make the google drive file public.

So i'm not opposed to more vehicles for the Blood DLC at some point down the line, however at the immediate moment in time there are more important things that the asset team have to implement (such as the de-badging of vehicles and liveries). At some point i think it would be nice to see some more options, however it won't be for a while. I'm not going to deny the suggestion, but i am acknowledging it, and will likely be considered again in the future.