Recent content by Lizard Lips

1. Lizard Lips

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: EOD Trucks

Good Evening Glitch, I can confirm that the amarok is in the FiveM community mods wise, I believe LFB has the atego already if it could get a reskin to EOD skin, I know the layout on the inside if I can contact a dev if they are interested. Thank you :)
  2. Lizard Lips

Pending Dev Review MET - DSU: DSU SGT Uniform

100% agree on this there needs to be some sort of jacket for SGT's and above and the COLP uniform would be nice to have!
  3. Lizard Lips

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: EOD Trucks

Suggestion Title: EOD Trucks Division: MET - AFO Good Evening, I just want to say what an honour it is too see EOD being used in the server its quite a nice too see thing there and then but I thought I would bring it too an interest that through the past recent years there has been changes...
  4. Lizard Lips

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD Bels bag

Suggestion Title: FSD Bels bag Division: MET - DSU Just a quick one make this short and sweet, there doesn't seem to be any bels bags for any of the FSD cars, the only way we can obtain them (if trained) is through the AFO cars, is it in the plans or do we still require to go upto an AFO...
  5. Lizard Lips

Accepted Blue Light Driver Training

Good Morning Crusade, The experiences that I have blue lighting IRL, I have been driving the DAF 7.5 Tonne LF Vehicle lately similar to the same mechanics as an ice cream van through various differtent locations, I have also drive the Volkwagen Amaroks alot. There is a table below explaining...
  6. Lizard Lips

Accepted Blue Light Driver Training

Good evening all, I am writing this thread today because I have seen alot of people on the server recently driving with the blue lights on whilst responding and not responding too a tasking. I want too offer a package for new commers on the server a Blue Light Driver Training programme. Giving...