Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Maggo

1. Maggo

Declined ERT Trainer Vehicle

Could we look at bringing the driver training unit across to all Band 1 Trainers
  2. Maggo

What about the college trainer’s car in game?
  3. Maggo

That’s excellent Kube, I agree and admire the way you have worded this. I think it’s definitely something that would be beneficial to all and will improve the quality of trainings delivered. Thanks for your reply :)
  4. Maggo

Stated in the original thread, unmarked is preferred but if it isn’t possible then a marked vehicle. The IPP training specifies the trainer to utilise an unmarked vehicle, so that would be great. But as points were raised about the unfairness, a marked one would be suitable as long as Band 1...
  5. Maggo

How about making it a Band 1 vehicle then instead of just for ERT, that’s a good idea. Then we aren’t excluding anybody, everyone’s included. Then I can’t see how it would be unfair. And also, just a counter on the Tac Ops subject, it would also help those who do not have access to/cannot afford...
  6. Maggo

I attached those as examples, and I also stated they could be marked like the college trainer vehicles. And as these would be used solely for training purposes, I don’t see how they’d need to relate to ERT.
  7. Maggo

I think it would be highly beneficial for the ERT Training Team to have a dedicated vehicle (unmarked preferably as that’s what the IPP training guide suggests, but a marked one would also be good) for when they are conducting IPP training or any other practical driving based training sessions...

Follow Us On Social Media