Declined ERT Trainer Vehicle

The suggestion has been declined.

Maggo

Reaction score
I think it would be highly beneficial for the ERT Training Team to have a dedicated vehicle (unmarked preferably as that’s what the IPP training guide suggests, but a marked one would also be good) for when they are conducting IPP training or any other practical driving based training sessions. A bit like the College Trainer’s have one.

Attachments

• IMG_8294.jpeg
    IMG_8294.jpeg
    475.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8293.jpeg
    IMG_8293.jpeg
    593.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8292.jpeg
    IMG_8292.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 25
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think it would be highly beneficial for the ERT Training Team to have a dedicated vehicle (unmarked preferably as that’s what the IPP training guide suggests, but a marked one would also be good) for when they are conducting IPP training or any other practical driving based training sessions. A bit like the College Trainer’s have one.
Are these even police vehicles?

I attached those as examples, and I also stated they could be marked like the college trainer vehicles. And as these would be used solely for training purposes, I don’t see how they’d need to relate to ERT.

The thing is, If ERT get a Trainer vehicle then other Trainers from other Divisions will want Trainer Vehicles as well. Band 1 is mostly out of game and mainly use Discord Training Room VC's. I don't believe a Vehicle designated to Trainers will improve the quality of Trainings, Slightly unfair to others as well that you get a nice fancy car whilst they have a fully marked garage. I don't see anything wrong with Trainers using the standard Vehicles in the ERT Garage. If you would like to use an unmarked car for an IPP Training you could always use the VW Golf R in the Tac Ops Garage if you have access to it.

How about making it a Band 1 vehicle then instead of just for ERT, that’s a good idea. Then we aren’t excluding anybody, everyone’s included. Then I can’t see how it would be unfair. And also, just a counter on the Tac Ops subject, it would also help those who do not have access to/cannot afford Tac Ops, because then they don’t feel left out and excluded if some trainers are driving the unmarked golf’s and they can’t - just have one unmarked/marked training vehicle for all Band 1 Roles for any practical in-game trainings :)

Last edited:
How about making it a Band 1 vehicle then instead of just for ERT, that’s a good idea. Then we aren’t excluding anybody, everyone’s included. Then I can’t see how it would be unfair. And also, just a counter on the Tac Ops subject, it would also help those who do not have access to/cannot afford Tac Ops, because then they don’t feel left out and excluded if some trainers are driving the unmarked golf’s and they can’t - just have one marked training vehicle for all Band 1 Roles for any practical in-game trainings :)
So we have gone from having a unmarked vehicle to a marked one? Can’t these Just be accessed via the main garage?

Stated in the original thread, unmarked is preferred but if it isn’t possible then a marked vehicle. The IPP training specifies the trainer to utilise an unmarked vehicle, so that would be great. But as points were raised about the unfairness, a marked one would be suitable as long as Band 1 gets one! You’re missing the point entirely.

I think this suggestion is well-presented and entirely justifiable. If the IPP training states that it recommends an unmarked car, then I believe this would be a positive suggestion to implement. In the comments, it was also noted that it could be accessible to all Band 1. It would be fair and equal so any divisional trainer can use it for training purposes if they need to imitate a civilian in the game.

I think this suggestion is well-presented and entirely justifiable. If the IPP training states that it recommends an unmarked car, then I believe this would be a positive suggestion to implement. In the comments, it was also noted that it could be accessible to all Band 1. It would be fair and equal so any divisional trainer can use it for training purposes if they need to imitate a civilian in the game.
That’s excellent Kube, I agree and admire the way you have worded this. I think it’s definitely something that would be beneficial to all and will improve the quality of trainings delivered. Thanks for your reply :)

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

The number of unmarked cars out there is limited as it is and it does feel like not the best use of a car considering it would only be used during trainings. Furthermore, if ERT Trainers are to get a trainer car then every other division should as well and there are probably areas which need attention more urgently. On this basis I'll move the suggestion to declined.

Thanks