Recent content by (O1) TechGeek

1. O

Pending Dev Review Fire: Get rid of the script that sinks vehicles into mud, for FRU / LFB / HART

Suggestion Title: Get rid of the script that sinks vehicles into mud, for FRU / LFB / HART Division: Fire I strongly believe an exemption should be made so that FRU / LFB / HART vehicles dont sink into the mud when on scenes. A large proportion of rural scenes end with a vehicle stuck in...
  2. O

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: Zip Ties

Suggestion Title: Zip Ties Division: MET - AFO As you now only have one set of cuffs, are we able to get zip ties implemented which serve a similar function to cuffs but you have multiple of them instead of just one. Also, maybe it doesnt restrict you as much or they have a chance of...
  3. O

LFB Idea

From a control side, We can play sound tones to specific units, and the sounds are something we are looking into. I believe there is an option to send clockfires through the cad, Jaypex showed me this in the past. I’m not too sure if the same can be done with F2 requests, I will look into...
  4. O

Declined Trainer/Assistants

I dont see a need for this - in a training people should be respectful and considerate. They shouldn't mess around or hinder it, especially to the point where you as the trainee had to leave. Especially in a division like RTPC that is not acceptable and I am sure one of the SGTs when they see...
  5. O

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: Tactical Contact Authorisation

I’m coming from purely a control side here, It will be soon that when FIMs look to authorise will either do TPAC tactics or tactical contact. They don’t need to know the specific tactic you are performing, as it’s down to you to justify the actions. Emergency tactical contact is used when the...
  6. O

Suggestion Accepted Control: CAD Self-Learning Guide

Hi Lucas, Within control, we have the self learning CAD package found in the Control Form Hub under “Training”, that already contains a variety of information. However, having read previous conversations and now this suggestion, it is clear that a large bank of saved types presets for...
  7. O

Declined Thrustmaster/Joystick Compatibility for FlightOps, Suggestion

I believe you can still have it work using an emulator on client side. Might be wrong but 99 % sure you can as the server has controller support.
  8. O

Declined Alternative Radio Software

Hi, I know this is quite a big suggestion but I feel using TeamSpeak for radio communications could be a big improvement for the server. It enables officers to listen in to multiple channels at once and control will have a much greater control, amongst other significant benefits. I’m sure that...
  9. O

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Highways: National Highways Vehicles.

Hi, Today, a bunch of us NH officers were closing roads for road works. We had a few problems notably the severe in ability of us to close roads. We would be appreciative of a way to manage how AI drive ( there are plugins already for this). We then looked at some vehicles we could do with: More...
  10. O

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: More NH vehicles

Hi, I recently joined NH and have realised that it could really do with some form of construction/maintenance vehicles to add to the RP and realism of closing roads etc. Is it possible to add vehicles like those suggested above? I don’t know if there are any in the dev garage though, waiting to...
  11. O

Declined Location for ANPR cameras

Hi, In the control hub, we have the ANPR camera “hit” section where all the pings come through. However, we are only told a road name and not exact location/postal. EG M25 is a big motorway. Is it possible to have some form of map/postal/cords to go alongside the initial hit? If not I guess we...
  12. O

Suggestion Accepted Control: Changing the call codes in the CAD.

Suggestion Title: Changing the call codes in the CAD. Division: Control Is it possible to change the call codes on the CAD? RPU to RTPC would be nice. Also, if TPAC + could be added as a subdivision that would help a lot.
  13. O

Suggestion Declined Control: Control Authorising Certain Incidents

Suggestion Title: Control Authorising Certain Incidents Division: Control Is it possible to allow control to instantly authorise pursuits/ weapons authority etc if they need to. This will help in especially busy circumstances like Friday patrols where requesting auth for pursuits takes up...