Recent content by (OS3) BillogJohnny

1. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Pending Interdepartmental Airsoft competition.

You had me at hello! :') Im in
  2. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Suggestion Declined RTPC

Hey Callum, after speaking with the command team, we have decided not to push this to Dev review as its not something we are in need of at this time. Thank you for your suggestion nonetheless
  3. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Pending Dev Review MET - RTPC: SEG Junction Command

Hey Arin, after bringing this to the command team we've decided to push this to Dev review to get their input on the feasibility of it and see what they can do with it :)
  4. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Pending Dev Review MET - RTPC: Map waypoints

After some chats with our Command team, we're going to push this to the Devs to see what they think about it and if it has some feasibility to it :)
  5. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Suggestion Declined RTPC

Hello Callum, As you can imagine, we have a lot of suggestions with regards to vehicle changes within our garage. I will bring this to the command team for discussion.
  6. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Pending Dev Review MET - RTPC: Map waypoints

Hey Myles, This would be rather helpful for our Seg Team, and as such i will take this forward to the command team to get further views on it. I will keep this open for the time being :)
  7. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Bike decamp

Hello Myles, This is currently something we as a command team are discussing and trying to figure out a workability within the divisions bike team, as it is still in its infant stages we aren't at a point of which we can give a definitive answer on as to whether it will work or not. As such...
  8. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Pending Dev Review MET - RTPC: SEG Junction Command

Hey Arin! As much as I think this would be extremely helpful and effective if done correctly, I don't think this would be very time saving for seg convoys due to our speeds and time constraints. The idea of using it for roadblocks could possibly work, but could also cause issues further down...
  9. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Declined Give Bands2+ Revive Perms

I couldn't agree more, The time i spent personally on clips in the EA server of which caused me injury/death, was made allot less time consuming and user friendly with use of the /reviveself perm, it made it so regardless of the incident that happened we had the flexibility of being able to...
  10. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Declined Give Bands2+ Revive Perms

Yeah as mentioned above :)
  11. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Suggestion Declined RTPC GARAGE

Unfortunately i agree with Lewis on this, I don't see the use in creating sub sections for our garage as everything is labelled with what they are for as is. This would take time away from the Dev's doing things of which are more pertinent for the server as a whole and would not make any real...
  12. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: BMW F750GS Motorbike

Hello Woods, I don't believe we've had chance to speak about this yet, i know it had been talked about at some point however i can't remember where or when, Leave this with me and i'll see what we can draw up and see what conclusion we can come to for it.
  13. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: CIU Form

Hello K. Woods, Thank you for your suggestion, I am currently in the process of making changes to the CIU Form and as such will take this into consideration during the making of any such forms. OS3 JohnnySp8
  14. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: Team building for RTPC

Hello Myles, Thank you for your suggestion, I am currently in the process of looking at more Fun nights/Team building exercises to help make the division more active and strengthen our team, We are more than happy to receive suggestions for these when people think of them and will endeavour to...
  15. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: RTPC SEG G31

Hello Lewis, Thank you for your suggestion, you make a very good point and as such, I will Raise this with the command team and see what our options are for this. OS3 JohnnySp8