Suggestion Declined RTPC

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Callummccarthy91

Police Constable
Reaction score
I think we should try and bring in the Skoda, Octavia vrs and seat Leon cupra as they are being used by a number of police forces across the UK south wales police are using both of these and there again marked and unmarked it would bring more to the game and different aspects to the server

Attachments

• IMG_1195.jpeg
    IMG_1195.jpeg
    692.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1198.jpeg
    IMG_1198.jpeg
    584.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1199.jpeg
    IMG_1199.jpeg
    401.6 KB · Views: 12
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think we need to bring them back as I have notice more cars are getting away from RTPC and bring these into the server would be a great idea to try and keep up with them

I think we need to bring them back as I have notice more cars are getting away from RTPC and bring these into the server would be a great idea to try and keep up with them

Generally cars are taken away when they are not used, and from time to time rotated around. RTPC used to have the biggest garage, with at most a couple of handfuls of vehicles used regularly.

Generally cars are taken away when they are not used, and from time to time rotated around. RTPC used to have the biggest garage, with at most a couple of handfuls of vehicles used regularly.
But these will be a grate asset for RTPC with these two I think there are to many BMWs in there I think the 5 series and and the x3 should go to these replace them even if one marked and one unmarked it would bring some realism’s to the server

Hello Callum,

As you can imagine, we have a lot of suggestions with regards to vehicle changes within our garage.
I will bring this to the command team for discussion.

Hey Callum, after speaking with the command team, we have decided not to push this to Dev review as its not something we are in need of at this time.

Thank you for your suggestion nonetheless