Recent content by (OS5) rayson1769

1. (OS5) rayson1769

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: OFC Vehicle

Currently, we are not allowed trainer vehicles. So in the eye of fairness every division should be allowed a trainer vehicle.
  2. (OS5) rayson1769

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: recovery truck for cid

It is realistic, however I think it would be more of an RTPC thing.
  3. (OS5) rayson1769

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: SEG Revamp

Hello FromBolton, We already have the proportionate vehicles for SEG in the AFO vehicles. In addition, a Rolls Royce is way to luxurious for Tax-Payers to be paying for. Thank you for your suggestion, but I am going to have to decline this. Thanks, RTPC Command
  4. (OS5) rayson1769

Suggestion Declined RTPC uniform

Hello, We believe the uniforms we have right now are adequate and do not require an upgrade. Therefore, I am going to be moving this suggestion to Declined Status. Thanks, RTPC Command
  5. (OS5) rayson1769

Suggestion Declined RTPC uniform

MO8’s uniform is realistic. I don’t feel it is proportionate to change it due to its likeness to ERPT, when it also resembles this in real life too.
  6. (OS5) rayson1769

MET - DSU: FSD Helmet for owner of dog.

What about a little helmet for the doggies??
  7. (OS5) rayson1769

Declined PAVA Equipped Automatically

In mostly every Police Stab Vest or Belt there is a little holster for your PAVA Spray. So why, like the taser, don't we have it automatically equipped in your weapons wheel for use, instead of having to do /pepperspray.
  8. (OS5) rayson1769

Declined Have ANPR activate automatically when entering the drivers seat of a police vehicle.

ANPRs are usually always on, and usually only point to the rear in most police cars. (Can be taken as another suggestion) +1
  9. (OS5) rayson1769

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Rename Scorpion Units to Pegasus Units

Your making this much more difficult than it needs to be. Pegasus is realistic for a start, its never going to be confirmed but it is widely regarded as, and it allows RTPC to make scorpion. Its a quick change, its not like I'm trying to change every divisions name, its a unit name.
  10. (OS5) rayson1769

Declined Presets for matrix board

I believe it was abused. I made a suggestion similar a few months ago, and they stated it wasn't possible with current script.
  11. (OS5) rayson1769

Yes there is, allows RTPC to make a scorpion unit, and its just realistic.
  12. (OS5) rayson1769

Its realistic, and it doesnt sound cringe as hell, how dare you.
  13. (OS5) rayson1769

Suggestion Title: Rename Scorpion Units to Pegasus Units Division: MET - AFO Rename AFO CTSFO DC Units to Pegasus units rather than Scorpion. Allows RTPC to make a Scorpion Team and its more realistic.
  14. (OS5) rayson1769

Declined Custom Matrix Board

I suggested that, the script doesnt allow it apparently. And I dont think they have any plans to bring back the custom matrix feature after last time.
  15. (OS5) rayson1769

Closed - Acknowledged Boot GUI

When you rack a weapon for example, the boot GUI closes and you have to hover over the car again, then click X to access the boot. And this can be quite annoying when trying to unrack many weapons and take out your helmet. So I am suggesting, when you open the boot GUI it remains open no matter...