Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Rename Scorpion Units to Pegasus Units

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(OS5) rayson1769

Sergeant
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Rename Scorpion Units to Pegasus Units

Division: MET - AFO

Rename AFO CTSFO DC Units to Pegasus units rather than Scorpion. Allows RTPC to make a Scorpion Team and its more realistic.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I mean, we will never know the exact callsign for CT, most servers do use Pegasus and the callsign of Scorpion is used by traffic +1

So, just because RTPC want another callsign everything should change?
Your making this much more difficult than it needs to be. Pegasus is realistic for a start, its never going to be confirmed but it is widely regarded as, and it allows RTPC to make scorpion. Its a quick change, its not like I'm trying to change every divisions name, its a unit name.

I do not understand the whole "This needs to be realistic thing". It does not need to be 100% realistic. I dont agree with this change as it's unessesary and will confuse and clutter radio comms.

Thank you for suggestion at this time we will be not be accepting this suggestion this call sign has been well established within Police MP for AFO subdivision CTSFO for sometime and this would cause confusion across divisions, further to that at present I see no immediate need to change the callsign.

Status
Not open for further replies.