Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by rossb9

1. rossb9

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: NH Sub-Division

I dont think it is a bad idea at all, but I just dont think it would be used, or that its realistic. :)
  2. rossb9

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: L200 box

+1 I think this vehicle could be a nice addition to the fleet wheather it is for Adverse Weather, Convoys or DVSA.
  3. rossb9

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: National Highways New Props + New Vehicle

+1 It would be really nice to have new props as at the moment we get cones and that is all. Would be good to have some new signs!
  4. rossb9

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: NH Sub-Division

-1 As much as I like it, I have never seen anything other than Police blocking off city roads, therefore as much as I like the Idea I dont think it is realistic, or benifit the server in anyway as this would take away from ERTs job of lane closures and other traffic management.You also mentioned...
  5. rossb9

Pending Dev Review [LAS] New EUP for LAS

+1 These uniforms are very nice and would be a good realistic touch to the EUP. I think most of these would work nicely and could be nice alongside some of the current uniforms.
  6. rossb9

Wassup dawg!

Wassup dawg!
  7. rossb9

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: National Highways Cars

There is also a glitch where the front lights dont work or depending on the angle they look different colours, maybe extremely was the wrong word.
  8. rossb9

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: National Highways Cars

Suggestion Title: National Highways Cars Division: Aux - Highways So as National Highways when you pass your probation you get access to 3 more vehicles, these vehicles being, the XC90, X5 and LR Discovery. These are all very nice and new cars but the X5 is slightly broken and i think it...
  9. rossb9

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: A Blip Marker For A Road Closures

This sounds good, would help when responding to an emergency etc so you don't get stuck and have to drive through. +1
  10. rossb9

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Matrix Boards Menu

Suggestion Title: Matrix Boards Menu Division: Aux - Highways I think highways should be able to customize matrix boards. but in a menu form so people can't abuse them, e.g. in the f1/2 menu you could select a style e.g. right arrows, left arrows, a slow option. This would stop people...
  11. rossb9

Suggestion Accepted MET - CID: More covert clothing

I think this would definitely add a more diverse locker as currently there are only 2 UCO uniforms, and realistically everyone would be in something different +1
  12. rossb9

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: new dsu cars

This would be an amazing addition to the fleet, currently there are only 2/3 cars i actually use. +1
  13. rossb9

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: AP SKODA KODIAQ

This would be really good as we only have 2 nice vehicles (IMO)

Follow Us On Social Media