Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: National Highways Cars

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

rossb9

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: National Highways Cars

Division: Aux - Highways

So as National Highways when you pass your probation you get access to 3 more vehicles, these vehicles being, the XC90, X5 and LR Discovery. These are all very nice and new cars but the X5 is slightly broken and i think it would be nice to have another car to almost replace it, I have listed afew below.

https://unionmods.com/file/els-2015-bmw-x5-f15-highways-england

- Not sure if this is the X5 in the game already

I can't find anymore but I think these are good cars and it would be nice to see one/them added!

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
How is the X5 extremely broken? Most I see wrong is that the rear reds don't function 100% and that can be fixed as it was with the Roads Policing cars

How is the X5 extremely broken? Most I see wrong is that the rear reds don't function 100% and that can be fixed as it was with the Roads Policing cars

There is also a glitch where the front lights dont work or depending on the angle they look different colours, maybe extremely was the wrong word.

Suggestion Title: National Highways Cars

Division: Aux - Highways

So as National Highways when you pass your probation you get access to 3 more vehicles, these vehicles being, the XC90, X5 and LR Discovery. These are all very nice and new cars but the X5 is slightly broken and i think it would be nice to have another car to almost replace it, I have listed afew below.

https://unionmods.com/file/els-2015-bmw-x5-f15-highways-england

- Not sure if this is the X5 in the game already

I can't find anymore but I think these are good cars and it would be nice to see one/them added!
Hello @rossb9

I am going to be moving this Suggestion to Declined As We already Have an X5.

I also don't believe the Xc60 And the touareg are Very realistic.

If you believe they are DM me some Photo's of them i'd love to see them

With The X5 Bug Please Create a bug Report for that if there isn't one already

Kind Regards,