Recent content by T.Maybery

1. T.Maybery

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Custody Healthcare Practitioner

Sorry for the late reply mate, work has been absolutely manic. An FME has to be a Doctor, they generally manage a whole borough and all the respective custody suites within said borough. They also lead the medical teams at all respective custody suites. The individual custody suites themselves...
  2. T.Maybery

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Custody Healthcare Practitioner

Suggestion Title: Custody Healthcare Practitioner Division: NHS/LAS Introduction of Custody Paramedics/Nurses to manage health of our esteemed visitors at Hotel Custody. Increases depth of roleplay for civilian, MET (Arresting Officers), MET (Custody), MET (CID-INVESTIGATIONS) and LAS...
  3. T.Maybery

Suggestion Declined Control: Change to "MP MP" regarding armed pursuits

Put this reply on a different thread, applies here too.
  4. T.Maybery

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Introduction of Lactated Ringers solution for treatment of TBI, Severe Burns, and Cardiac or Respiratory Arrests within the HEMS Team

Suggestion Title: Introduction of Lactated Ringers solution for treatment of TBI, Severe Burns, and Cardiac or Respiratory Arrests within the HEMS Team Division: NHS/LAS Essentially, on grounds of realistic/common use in line with JRCALC and NICE guidelines along with the following...
  5. T.Maybery

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Metro Alpha: New Pursuit Communications

Not sure if this is the current practice in the server, however in real life Metro Alpha manages Firearms Incidents - you are correct in that respect. However, Metro Alpha (hence referred to as MxA) mostly manages authorities and tactics - they do not manage pursuit authorities. This is to do...
  6. T.Maybery

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Area Car suggestion

In addition to this thread, the MET also use a few 22 plate Volvo V90s for Area Cars.
  7. T.Maybery

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: A request for evidence based-review of spinal immobilisation as a precaution with outcome of Removal of Standard Practice rigid collar immobi

Suggestion Title: A request for evidence based-review of spinal immobilisation as a precaution with outcome of Removal of Standard Practice rigid collar immobilisation for patients with spinal injuries Division: NHS/LAS Warning for any interested persons other than command, this will be a...
  8. T.Maybery

Declined Change to policy - ERT Pursuits

That sounds logical, would be an exceptionally good chance to rework the policy too. Happy to assist with this process if needed.
  9. T.Maybery

Declined Change to policy - ERT Pursuits

Evening, I've just been made aware that the policy for pursuits within ERT is that station vans (specifically Ford Transit style vans) are not able to pursue. When I asked a member of command regarding this two points come up a) safety b) realism, both extremely valid points on the surface but...
  10. T.Maybery

Well done!

Well done!
  11. T.Maybery

Suggestion Declined Air Traffic Control Subdivision within FlightOps

I'd think that the Pilot / Comms could communicate in game via PTT and discord VC for ATC comms be for just communicating with Tower/Aircraft.
  12. T.Maybery

I suppose it would be the standard radiotelephony. We could obviously simplify it from including the Flight Categories if that's what the command work but I'll give some example phraseologies. Could proabably exclude QNH, Surface Wind, etc for server purposes. Heathrow Tower, HELIMED27, request...
  13. T.Maybery

Evening all, Could we consider for improving realism having all FlightOps in a Discord VC and when they're available a qualified controller. Would improve realism for traffic and make flights easier with multiple helicopters and occasionally planes on. I'd be happy to assist with training or...
  14. T.Maybery

Declined HELIMED base from RAF Northolt

Afternoon all. As in real life, could we consider moving the HELIMED base from Heathrow to RAF Northolt? Cheers.