Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. K

Pending Dev Review MET - CID: PROJECT FORTRESS

Suggestion Title: PROJECT FORTRESS Division: MET - CID my suggestion would be have a command such as /covert and this will put a police hat with a lanyard for plained clothed officers to indentify themselfs on a scene and then /covert to take these off and patrol undercover also when on...
  2. K

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: WHEELCHARIS AND MOBILITY SCOOTERS

Suggestion Title: WHEELCHARIS AND MOBILITY SCOOTERS Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay TO FURTHER RP INJURIES WITHIN CIV TO BE PUT OUTSIDE HOSPITALS AND IN CIV SPAWN FOR POTENTIAL LONG TERM INJURIES FOR LAS SCENES
  3. K

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: ACID ATTACKS FOR CIVS

Suggestion Title: ACID ATTACKS FOR CIVS Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay my suggestion is for a way to show a injury of a burning affect from a acid attack for civ on civ attacks and a searchable item to be found for acid chemicals and tools to make it i beleve this would further rp and be a...
  4. K

Pending CUSTODY PANIC ALARM

my suggestion today is the custody panic alarm to send a real panic to all players instead of just a sound as if nobodys at the station nobody is coming to save you from a potential attacker also to add onto this when a panic alarm is sent from the button in custody would be cool for the doors...
  5. K

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: binoculars for uco

Suggestion Title: binoculars for uco Division: MET - CID binoculars for uco to conduct surveillance from a distance to stay covert this would aslo to help a case within MIT casefiles to gather more intel
  6. K

Pending TASER PRONGS MET

My suggestion is for taser prongs to stay in the body to be able to activate to charge again instead of firing the taser 2 different times the reloading the networking might be an issue with lag but if this could be figured out i beleve would be a massive assest to the server
  7. K

Pending leg restraints for met

my reasoning behind my suggestion today is for violent suspects we already use leg restraints within /me which if a civ doesnt see they will get up and walk about would be a nice feature if we could tie there legs togther so they couldnt kick or attack officer whilst cuffed i believe they should...
  8. K

Declined FIRE extinguisher

my suggestion is fire extinguisher in met cars my reasoning behind this is for small fires in vehicles. i understand this was prevously abused but since the fires have had a massive rework to them they now take 5mins+ for a small fire to go out sometimes alot longer (fires typically take around...
  9. K

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: SCD SPIKES

Suggestion Title: SCD SPIKES Division: MET - CID My suggestion is SCD to have spikes only to be used on a operation as scd are TATTICS trained and can preform a 2man+ box on a vehicle and a bike ram i believe this would be a nice edition to the division just like ARO have but with certain...
  10. K

Closed - Acknowledged gloves command rework

My suggestion is that we can accsess gloves through a command similar to the old command but with a twist my twist is you can only carry 2 pairs of gloves on you at a time then you will have to get more from you boot my reasoning behind this it can be sometimes annoying going to your boot just...
  11. K

Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: paintball gun and throwable objects

Suggestion Title: paintball gun and throwable objects Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay my suggestion would be for a paintball gun or an airsoft rifle to be intruduced to civ firearms my reasoning behind this is alot of people mistake airfost rifles and paintball guns for real firearms and it...
  12. K

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: senior civs spawn perms

Suggestion Title: senior civs spawn perms Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay my suggestion is for senior civs to have spawn perms like civ command do my reasoning behind this is with senior its a trusted role within pmp we can do fires and auth stuff etc i think it would be a nice thing to add...
  13. K

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: rural motor bike

Suggestion Title: rural motor bike Division: MET - ERT my suggestion is a rural motor bike i dont know about the met but around where i live (yorkshire) the police have off road motorbikes to deal with rural crime woods, countryside etc i think it would be a great vehicle for rural as it...
  14. K

Declined taser deployment form

this will potentially stop taser abuse
  15. K

Suggestion Declined Police horses

i think there should be a police horse division in game to be apart of tsg to control large crowds
  16. K

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: uco outfit hood up

Suggestion Title: uco outfit hood up Division: MET - CID are we able to put are hood up as uco on nike outfit i know this is something little but would be a nice addtion
  17. K

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: gang sub division

Suggestion Title: gang sub division Division: MET - CID i feel cid needs a new sub division that would bring people towards cid such as a gang team or something from the past nca national crime agency i just think it would be a nice asset to cid
  18. K

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: recovery truck for cid

Suggestion Title: recovery truck for cid Division: MET - CID can we get a recovery truck for cid for a forencis side to take cars down to the forencis lab down at the beach to use that more the reason for this is because aa is never on to recover car would be a handy tool to have within...

Follow Us On Social Media