Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. ElonMusk

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ERT Uniform

Hi all, Just a small one but would it be possible for ERT to have a white short sleeve version added to the lockers? I feel this would go well with the division and as its the biggest a small but welcoming change. Cheers, Elon
  2. ElonMusk

Declined Character Customisation

Whilst I agree that the server needs a general upkeep to keep it running and no doubt the Store is a massive help to that and maintains the server. However I believe that keeping character customisation solely to Tac Ops may not be the best idea, in my opinion. I only say this as PMP is the...
  3. ElonMusk

Declined New ERT PT Van

Hello, I am suggesting a new ERT PT van, the small ford Transit van is a great use for PT at the moment however I find the options for ERT as PT small as we may only use this van from ERT and the other two vans from PCSO garage, I would love a smaller PT van similar to the COLP van but for use...
  4. ElonMusk

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: RNLI/HMCG

Suggestion Title: RNLI/HMCG Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello, I am suggesting a new Division for PoliceMP, that being either the RNLI or HMCG (His Majesty's Coastguard) This new division can be attached to either LFB or NHS or something completely different. I have seen RNLI stations...

Follow Us On Social Media