Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. OrangeDoris09

Pending Divisional Review Fire: LFB - FIRE INVESTIGATION van

Suggestion Title: LFB - FIRE INVESTIGATION van Division: Fire A new van to go with the DIM van for Fire investigations or Chemical scenes. https://unionmods.com/file/skinfictional-ford-transit-2018---lfb---fire-
  2. OrangeDoris09

Pending Divisional Review Fire: LFB van

Suggestion Title: LFB van Division: Fire Urban Search and rescue van for LFB. https://unionmods.com/file/els-hampshire-usar-ford-transit-custom
  3. OrangeDoris09

Suggestion Declined Fire: New sub div for LFB/LAS

Suggestion Title: New sub div for LFB/LAS Division: Fire New sub div of Co-Responders. "Co-Responders – This refers to schemes where a Fire & Rescue Service and the Ambulance Service work in partnership to provide an effective, rapid response to immediately life threatening medical...
  4. OrangeDoris09

Pending Divisional Review AA Pick up

An AA SUV/Pick up truck. https://unionmods.com/file/elsfictional-volkswagen-amarok-2019---aa-reco
  5. OrangeDoris09

Declined Training Shirt

A Shirt to stand out Trainers in the Police for in game practical's. https://unionmods.com/file/metropolitan-police-training-polo-shirt
  6. OrangeDoris09

Declined Smart matrix

7. OrangeDoris09

Declined Coast guard

This is mainly for the devs, just a video showing one of the coast guard helicopters in full detail
  8. OrangeDoris09

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: A new van

Suggestion Title: A new van Division: MET - CID a new van for ERT and CID. ERT could use the van to transport other officers and or equipment to scenes. CID could use it for the same reason and for Forensics in case we need a bigger van the the Ford connect but don't need the Large...
  9. OrangeDoris09

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: CID callsign

Suggestion Title: CID callsign Division: MET - CID To let CID forensics trained have the callsign Forensics 1-5 and HCN to have negotiator 1-5 (Based off of the suggestion asking for CID to get SO 10+ changed to DC)
  10. OrangeDoris09

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: New van

Suggestion Title: New van Division: MET - CID A mobile custody unit, it could be useful on large ops instead of transporting to the police station. File(s) attached
  11. OrangeDoris09

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: CID uniform idea

Suggestion Title: CID uniform idea Division: MET - CID Add the UCO Nike uniform and the HCN uniform to the boot for non tack ops users to be able to switch to the more used uniforms. Or if not the Nike UCO the first plain clothes uniform. Also can the HCN uniform get a helmet...
  12. OrangeDoris09

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New thing for LAS

Suggestion Title: New thing for LAS Division: NHS/LAS In most of the police stations there is a Force Medical Examiner, my idea is make a learning package that teaches LAS how to be a FME and to change the JRU car textures and make a FME 1-5 and a FME call sign
  13. OrangeDoris09

Declined ERT suggestion - (callsign)

I think ERT should be able to use Papa tango callsign (as in set it like a normal callsign) https://policemp.com/guides/call-signs/ as then control will know if they are the PBD or normal ERT not in use.
  14. OrangeDoris09

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: new car??

Suggestion Title: new car?? Division: MET - CID maybe CID could get an old style car to use that looks like and NPC/CIV car so we can go off the radar quicker as it would be super easy to find a nice sports car, not that I'm saying CID doesn't have enough cars I think this could help with...
  15. OrangeDoris09

Suggestion Declined Control: Control

Suggestion Title: Control Division: Control Maybe let non probe controllers have a car that has blue lights on, is unmarked and follows the FIM bus to help out where needed Also can control get a fun night?
  16. OrangeDoris09

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: TSG

Suggestion Title: TSG Division: MET - ERT Make TSG the same as AP in the NHS by letting players after 1 month apply for TSG and all ways keep it open
  17. OrangeDoris09

Declined something for SM

Boyle you know how you think I'm a pain in the ass I think you should make a user tag that says ''pain in the ass''
  18. OrangeDoris09

Closed - Acknowledged remembrance car for all divisions

Just a car for all police divisions to drive Evan PCSOs (have to kind to them) as LFB have there remembrance fire truck. an example of the police car could be: an example of an ambulance could be: and maybe change the look of the AP and blood bikes by applying a poppy
  19. OrangeDoris09

Declined JRU suggestions

I have a suggestion for four new vehicles for JRU: 1. A van similar to those used by the police and Joint Response Unit. 2. A marked vehicle, possibly a BMW SUV, even though the example photo shows an unmarked one. 3. An off-road capable vehicle. 4. Consider adding an unmarked vehicle...

Follow Us On Social Media