Declined JRU suggestions

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeDoris09

MET Trainer
Reaction score
I have a suggestion for four new vehicles for JRU:

1. A van similar to those used by the police and Joint Response Unit.
2. A marked vehicle, possibly a BMW SUV, even though the example photo shows an unmarked one.
3. An off-road capable vehicle.
4. Consider adding an unmarked vehicle specifically for mental health calls, to avoid scaring patients.

These vehicles could be used in various situations, such as responding to mental health calls, like a person wanting to jump off a bridge. In this scenario, the fire department could use protective equipment under the bridge to prevent the person from jumping, while the JRU provides assistance to the individual.IMG_0184.jpegIMG_0185.jpegIMG_0186.jpeg

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
+1 from me think it would be great addition however it will take a while for skinning and stuff like that

Thank you for you support Scottish i think it will be denied thought as i was looking at some of the other recommendation about vehicles, and they were ALL denied

TBF - Re badge the Blood Van and think that would be class or tweak the HART VW.
Maybe not an unmarked 4x4 but have a unmarked custody like van for the metal health jobs as these seem to be more common

+1

Hello, Thank you for your suggestion!

At current JRU have enough of a selection for the vehicle they have and are utilised enough, It is not something we are currently looking at changing but things might change in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.