Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. coarti

MET - DSU: FSD Snood

Is officers dealing with firearms dealing more likely yes? More then certainly especially with shipments of firearms within the docks and the gangs, I’d say FSD should also be able to hide their identity the same
  2. coarti

Let’s say you arrested a OCG in a group, there is more of them, more risk to a officers safety of there family been targeted, they being targeted, therefore I believe the snood is for cold weather but also to hide the faces of officers. Yes they are required to give a collar number, and name...
  3. coarti

The point of The snood is to keep identity sealed and hidden, FSD work very close with us therefore I think they should have the same protection as us
  4. coarti

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO bulk vehicle suggestion.

https://nexonworkshop.co.uk/product/generic-police-audi-s5/ This is possibly one, I’ve just looked myself and seems many people aren’t making new models :(
  5. coarti

Also Joe, what’s the stand for BMW and Volvo? I know BMS been outdated so I can imagine a update would mean Volvo, Skoda and Audi?
  6. coarti

Hey, on my suggestion I managed to list a Audi, that website also has quite a few other Audi options, I can’t link it as on my phone, but it’s in divisional suggestions:)
  7. coarti

I see merit in this suggestion, personally I like some of them, the a4 I believe is already in a dev garage I’ve seen it out and about a few times, the reason I think new Volvos are a better choice and audis are because of the IRL contracts within the MET are moving over to Volvo and new G05s...
  8. coarti

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: AFO-VEHICLES

Suggestion Title: AFO-VEHICLES Division: MET - AFO After some talk with people in AFO and tickets a few of us have come to a suggestion to propose a few new vehicle options, this is for anyone to comment this be agree or disagree, would love feedback...
  9. coarti

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO-New tactic

yes definitely new script, ive found the script. But also it will be a tactic as they will have to learn the positioning and how it works?
  10. coarti

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO-New tactic

Suggestion Title: AFO-New tactic Division: MET - AFO my suggestion is for afo to have a new tactic. this being where conducting a hard stop the passenger can have his rifle pointed out the window, the reason behind this would be to encourage a offender to stop/understand the seriousness...
  11. coarti

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: New CID Callsign

was actually vipes idea but +1
  12. coarti

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: OFC Vehicle

can we have this for rtpc if accepted. kube also likes it
  13. coarti

Suggestion Declined Police horses

brilliant idea! would expand rp massively haha
  14. coarti

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New AFO vehicle tactics

so thats where teamwork comes in. spikes forward thinking? hes not gonna be doing one handed shooting off his 1000cc s1000r at 100 mph lol
  15. coarti

rear ram? spikes? so then afo can head on tc without a helmet but raptor cant? cant be one for one and different for another. even we cant do side tc. as raptor
  16. coarti

spikes are very easily used? i feel if you want to do these tactics become RAPTOR
  17. coarti

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO covert operations (plain clothes)

would they not only be doing covert firearms jobs? not UCO
  18. coarti

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Change CTSFO callsigns

to just a to add onto this, irl met SCORPION is a task forced used to challenge motorbike crime/basically IRL RAPTOR therefore i believe ctsfo should use trojans. as they do IRL
  19. coarti

Declined Colp RTPC

Hello my suggestion is the colp RTPC skoda octavia vrs is old and does not match current rtpc garage/ it is also 24mph slower then our slowest vehicle in the rtpc fleet. i have found a new octavia vrs which would be more suited...
  20. coarti

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC uniform

i also agree with this the only seperation is the hat

Follow Us On Social Media