Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. coarti

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: AFO-VEHICLES

Suggestion Title: AFO-VEHICLES Division: MET - AFO After some talk with people in AFO and tickets a few of us have come to a suggestion to propose a few new vehicle options, this is for anyone to comment this be agree or disagree, would love feedback...
  2. coarti

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO-New tactic

Suggestion Title: AFO-New tactic Division: MET - AFO my suggestion is for afo to have a new tactic. this being where conducting a hard stop the passenger can have his rifle pointed out the window, the reason behind this would be to encourage a offender to stop/understand the seriousness...
  3. coarti

Declined Colp RTPC

Hello my suggestion is the colp RTPC skoda octavia vrs is old and does not match current rtpc garage/ it is also 24mph slower then our slowest vehicle in the rtpc fleet. i have found a new octavia vrs which would be more suited...
  4. coarti

Suggestion Declined RTPC uniform

The RTPC uniforms are in fact very similar to the ERT. Also on the back of roads policing 1 and 2 it would be nice if it said police. It’s a subtle touch but would made quite a big difference. Thankyou for reading this
  5. coarti

Declined RTPC VEHICLES

I believe that RTPC have some good vehicles yes. But we lack some variety it’s very simple of BMW Volvo and that’s pretty much it. I know of many divisions even around the MET use Audis. Seats. And especially Skodas. We lack Skodas. Especially Octavia VRS stuff like that I was just wondering if...

Follow Us On Social Media