Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Peterisgb

Accepted Motorways on the server

Well RTPC can't do it in real life so shouldn't ingame. I'm for it.
  2. Peterisgb

Accepted Motorways on the server

I swear this was done then undone. Maybe I'm dreaming.
  3. Peterisgb

Declined Form hubs.

I've never looked at xenforo codes (or heard of them) but have done similar with other forum codes hense the proposal.
  4. Peterisgb

Suggestion Accepted Control: Control request - City CCTV

Would save us civs from having to watch the chat like a hawk for ~y~ Checks CCTV at Postal 205. which with all the chat and increase of chat with the increase of players/crash logs/general chit chat sometimes us civs can miss these and having this system would save us a whole bunch of hassle.
  5. Peterisgb

Declined Form hubs.

I've always though why not bring All forms inhouse onto the pmp domain, Gets some web coders in and make everything inhouse. Full 100% control. We have this forum system with login inplace so its just matter of making the php pages with arrays of course using the current login system.
  6. Peterisgb

Closed - Acknowledged Vehicle colour menu

I was thinking about this just a few hours ago trying to get my black car and missed it twice :D
  7. Peterisgb

Declined Civilian RP/Aux Ops Primary Tags

Suggestion Title: Aux Ops Primary Tags Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Only Minor, but as we have NHS Primary, Police Primary, LFB Primary and Highways Primary, Could we get a Aux Ops Primary that would cover Civs. Happy Gaming File(s) attached

Follow Us On Social Media