Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Adrianlouis22

CBRN units

It would be cool if we had some units (either LFB or LAS) that could respond to chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear incidents. It might add some totally new roleplay scenarios that might be really fun to experience.
  2. Adrianlouis22

Return of the old metropolitan police uniforms

I really liked the old uniforms with the white shirt, black vest and tie. Of course the current pc outfits are great but it would be cool to have the old met uniforms as well as the new ones.
  3. Adrianlouis22

access to TSG equipment

It might be a little better if only people with the tsg role can have access to the tsg outfits and vehicles. I've recently seen some people just go around patrolling in tsg vans when arent really trained for it.
  4. Adrianlouis22

LFB helicopter/plane

It would be cool if they added an lfb aircraft to the game. They would be deployed for major fires like forest fires.. I don't know how functional that would be but it would be really cool to see.
  5. Adrianlouis22

Explosives Division

It would be really cool if there was an Explosives division within policemp. Their callsign would go as EXPO and they could rp some cool scenes out like bomb threats, fake bomb alarms and more. Now I don't know if this could work but I just got this idea in my head and I felt like I needed to...

Follow Us On Social Media