Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Kes

Pending Divisional Review Aux - NPAS: Flight Ops Trainer Callsign - QHI

I was kinda against the callsign idea, im more for the specific role, as mentioned above
  2. Kes

Also would mean that a channel can be added for trainers chat instead of a thread. I know mistakes have been made in the past where people have be accidentally added to the chat. A role and seperate channel would prevent that. LFB is a good example where a certain officer who shall remain...
  3. Kes

Sounds like a skill issue more than anything 😜
  4. Kes

I thought trainers can issues roles server wide. Not any role just roles specific to training. So as a LFB trainer I can give firefighter roles, as a FO trainer I can issue pilot roles, etc.
  5. Kes

I support this, think there should be a role for pilot trainers. Yes it can be seen as a decorative role, but also will mean NPAS trainers can issue roles via the forum like Lead Firefighters can. So as trainers we would then be able to issue pilot tags and comms via the forum :)
  6. Kes

Declined Subscription tiers

Tbh if the meal deal pitch doesn't work then im sold out 🤣
  7. Kes

I probably haven't explained myself very well. What I am trying to say is orginally when we moved over the subscription service the concept that was told to us is eventually the subscription was going to be broke down so people can pay for what they want. I know this was said, I was at the...
  8. Kes

The thing is I know this is what was said would happen when we changed from Pateron to where we are now, but it never did, instead DLCs have become a thing, which tbh I thought was where tac ops was going
  9. Kes

I get what your saying here but surely someone who might want to just access cars, but doesnt want EA access will be happy to pay £6+VAT (£7.20) rather than £12.49+VAT (£15) for things they might not want
  10. Kes

I don't like your negativity lol
  11. Kes

I know this has been mentioned before but now I think with the changes in Tac Ops prices this is now more important than before... Long ago in a VC far far away.......(cue music)...... JB or maybe it was Intrise discussed the future changes of how subscriptions were going to work many moons...
  12. Kes

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Fire Helicopter

Not something that LFB would have realistically, but then again LFB also don't have off-road vehicles, mountain rescue etc. Not going for realism on this more just good gameplay 👍
  13. Kes

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Fire Helicopter

Suggestion Title: Fire Helicopter Division: Aux - NPAS Really this suggestion needs no words.... I will let the contents do the talking. https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/s-70a-firehawk-fire-fighting-helicopter
  14. Kes

Pending Dev Review LFB: watermonitors

Hellooooo I completely agree the range is quite limited, especially if you leave a pump on the road and walk a short distance to the fire. I believe this has been put forward to the Devs before but I will follow up and see what can be done 👍
  15. Kes

Declined RNLI

Helloo 👋 Thanks for your suggestion. It has been suggested a few times before. There are a lot of long term plans with extra divisions like the RNLI for example. There is no timescale or confirmation on whether these will happen or not. Therefore I will be declining the suggestion. Not to say...
  16. Kes

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: RNLI/HMCG

Hello @ElonMusk , Thanks for your suggestion. Ultimately this will sit with LFB being the fire and rescue service in PMP. There are a lot of long term plans with extra divisions like the RNLI for example. There is no timescale or confirmation on whether this will happen or not. Therefore I...
  17. Kes

Suggestion Declined LFB

Hello Callum, Thanks for your suggestion. It's a good idea and has already been suggested before. See below.. https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/lfb-torch-flashlight-on-lfb-helmets-or-body-to-see-in-smoke-or-thermal-imaging-camera.5864/#post-16443 As this suggestion has already been...
  18. Kes

Suggestion Declined Fire: New Torch for LFB

Hello Grogan, This has already been suggested and passed over to Devs for review. https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/lfb-torch-flashlight-on-lfb-helmets-or-body-to-see-in-smoke-or-thermal-imaging-camera.5864/#post-16443 I will be declining this suggestion because of that 👍
  19. Kes

Suggestion Declined LFB

Hello 👋 Thanks for your suggestion. There is currently a tanker already in the works. It has been in the dev garage for some time. It will be put out for release when it is completed and ready. There is no ETA on this. I will be declining this suggestion just for that reason.
  20. Kes

Pending Dev Review Fire: Flares

I think Lexi is just referring to in the game 😂 either that or they use Helimed for catching crims inbetween patient transports 😎

Follow Us On Social Media