Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: RNLI/HMCG

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

ElonMusk

Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: RNLI/HMCG

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Hello, I am suggesting a new Division for PoliceMP, that being either the RNLI or HMCG (His Majesty's Coastguard) This new division can be attached to either LFB or NHS or something completely different. I have seen RNLI stations and Boats already in the server and I would say some of the work is already done, I believe this new role/division would bring a whole new option for search and rescue assets brought to life within PoliceMP these roles can offer a whole new wide range of callouts and options for Civ's when roleplaying. We can offer assistance to Mental Health jobs for example a patient threatening suicide by jumping off a bridge into the water, or a vessel on fire at sea. I believe this new role would be a great success and a fantastic addition to the server. Perhaps if this is not seen as a very good suggestion then perhaps we can take a look at Marine Police units and Fire and Rescue swift water rescue assets to bring to life. I can see these new additions bringing a new spark to the servers response and new addition to different types of calls received. Please take a look and consider these options I have provided to yourself. Thank you for taking the time to read this and if any of this is feasible please do get in touch, I can advise on many of the RNLI side to things. Thank you again and Take Care.

Regards,
Elon Musk

File(s) attached

Attachments

• 81dffc-20160311220306_1.jpg
    81dffc-20160311220306_1.jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 11
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
More aimed at LFB, so has been moved to LFB

Hello @ElonMusk ,

Thanks for your suggestion. Ultimately this will sit with LFB being the fire and rescue service in PMP.

There are a lot of long term plans with extra divisions like the RNLI for example. There is no timescale or confirmation on whether this will happen or not. Therefore I will be declining the suggestion. Not to say it's a bad suggestion just because it would be down to the Devs and command teams to decide the introduction of sub divisions such as these.

Just a FYI also, Mental health RPs are a no go with Civ and are banned RP, simply because of the nature of it.