Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (OFC) Liam

birthday is April 2nd not June 7

birthday is April 2nd not June 7
  2. (OFC) Liam

Suggestion Declined Fire: Making Baconatorrrr a comedian tag

Hello, Please use Forums divisional suggestions for genuine and sensible reasons. Please don't suggest something like this again.
  3. (OFC) Liam

Suggestion Declined LFB: LFB Vehicle ideas regarding RNLI

Hello! RNLI is currently in the works by the Developers however no ETA. This will fall under Pending Developer review as its out of the LFB Command teams hands. Thankyou for the suggestion! Moving to pending Dev review
  4. (OFC) Liam

Suggestion Declined Fire: NO LEFT TURN SOHO

Hello, The Developers are currently working on a fix for this however No ETA. I suggest you do a bug report and insert your Crash log for the Developers to look into this further. Report a bug at : https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?forums/bug-reports.232/ Please give them time to find a...
  5. (OFC) Liam

Suggestion Declined Fire: LFB command ping

Moved to pending Dev review
  6. (OFC) Liam

Pending Dev Review Fire: Adding vehicles to our command garage

Hello, Thanks for the suggestion, This would be a great addition to in-game RP . With the station officer vehicles this is unnecessary, IRL Station Officers ride in Appliances and not Cars. A appliance is certainly suitable for them to use for fire-starting in training etc. Therefore I Have...
  7. (OFC) Liam

Suggestion Declined Undercover fire trucks

Hello! The LFB command team have reviewed this suggestion and chosen to move it to DECLINED. IRL no Fire and rescue service vehicles are unmarked as there would be no reason to do this. E4 Liam - LFB Borough Commander London Fire Brigade Command team.
  8. (OFC) Liam

Accepted Fire: LFB Vehicles ideas

Hello! Most of these vehicles are already in the Dev garage and/or they are aware of these vehicles. Therefore I will move this to accepted. There is no ETA on this 👍🏼 E4 Liam London Fire Brigade command team.
  9. (OFC) Liam

Suggestion Accepted Fire: LFB uniform

Hello, This has already been put forward to the developers and some of the above mentioned is currently in the works. However no ETA at this time. Therefore I will move this suggestion to accepted. E4 Liam London Fire Brigade Command Team
  10. (OFC) Liam

Suggestion Declined Fire: LFB - fire resistant uniforms

Hello, I believe this has been spoken about in the past, there's no way to make a uniform fire proof. Therefore i will move this suggestion to denied. Maybe in the future refrain from running into a fire! And fighting it from a further distance. You can always ask a Moderator for a revive is...
  11. (OFC) Liam

Suggestion Declined Fire: BMW i3

Hello, This vehicle is already in-game as a Officer car. There is no plans to have this rolled out to all Firefighters as IRL you wouldn't drive them to do these checks. Therefore this suggestion has been denied, However Feel free to use Pumps when online to carry out these checks! E4 Liam...
  12. (OFC) Liam

Suggestion Accepted Fire: Co-Response Training

Hello, This is currently something already in the works between LFB and LAS command teams. However no ETA. Thanks, (E4) Liam LFB Borough Commander
  13. (OFC) Liam

Suggestion Accepted Fire: Add LFB Ride Along form into division interest form.

Hello, We are currently in the process of doing this! Thanks for the suggestion:) E4 Cupcake
  14. (OFC) Liam

Suggestion Accepted Fire: LFB - Off Road Vehicle

Hello, As you may have seen there are multiple vehicles within the LFB Dev garage which have off-road capabilities. Therefore there is vehicles as such in place however still currently in development. This suggestion has been moved to accepted as there is already a few in the pipeline, however...
  15. (OFC) Liam

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged Fire: Formal uniform

Hello, I have moved this to Pending Dev review. I like the idea of this and think it would be more realistic to attend events etc in Formal uniform.
  16. (OFC) Liam

Suggestion Accepted Fire: AFA Panel

Love this. Could be a great addition To enhance Civ RP as well as LFB RP. To Carry out Fire Safety checks. Moved this to Pending Dev.
  17. (OFC) Liam

Suggestion Declined Fire: ALP North Of The City

Hello Guv, We have looked at this suggestion and have decided to decline it. The reason for this is because the majority of high rise buildings are in the city. Also most incidents in the Northern-area are easily manageable with 1 or 2 pumps. If a ALP is needed then its a short 5 minute...
  18. (OFC) Liam

Declined AFO trojan VC

Suggestion to have AFO, TRJ1,TRJ2,TRJ3 etc VC as it becomes hard to communicate when there's lots of units on.
  19. (OFC) Liam

Accepted LFB Station officer Emblem

Hello, currently LFB station officers have Sub officer emblems (two stripes) instead of two pips. We would just like to have the updated, I believe LF1 has already made the emblem. Thank you 😊
  20. (OFC) Liam

Declined Military/Armed forces division suggestion

This suggestion is to have a Armed forces division to help patrol the city of london, also known IRL as OP Temperer. Where the British government deploy many Armed forces across London to help take the payload off armed policing units so they can be utilised in other operations/deployments. This...

Follow Us On Social Media