Suggestion Declined LFB: LFB Vehicle ideas regarding RNLI

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

z1.

Media Team
Reaction score
Hello, i just have an idea regarding us possibly soon having the RNLI update. Similar to the Blood DLC, an AI callout with transporting boat trailers to other RNLI stations or even delivering boats to water rescue scenes (example: Person drowning in lake, delivery boat to nearby land for LFB Water rescue units to deploy and use to save drowning person). (I attached a link below to an LFB ford ranger boat transporter). - Thanks z1

BOAT TRAILER:

Moved to Divisional Suggestions; pending review by LFB command. ~Joshia

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this idea and I also believe probably already in the plan for when RNLI is launched. The PMP Dev team also have most if not all the assets already. In terms of the script of delivering a boat, similar to the Blood DLC, I am not sure on. Like this idea though, as I said.

Upvoted.

Hello, i just have an idea regarding us possibly soon having the RNLI update. Similar to the Blood DLC, an AI callout with transporting boat trailers to other RNLI stations or even delivering boats to water rescue scenes (example: Person drowning in lake, delivery boat to nearby land for LFB Water rescue units to deploy and use to save drowning person). (I attached a link below to an LFB ford ranger boat transporter). - Thanks z1

BOAT TRAILER:
Hello!

RNLI is currently in the works by the Developers however no ETA. This will fall under Pending Developer review as its out of the LFB Command teams hands.

Thankyou for the suggestion!

Moving to pending Dev review

Hi all,

Thanks for your suggestion / inputs.

The scope of RNLI has not yet been established. LFB would need to become whitelisted first before additions as above are made, therefore on this basis I'll decline this for now.

Thanks