Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. 3

Declined /callsign

Hello, Are we able to add the Delta Callsign to /callsign for the people with Tac Tops please Kind Regards, FM53 Marley
  2. 3

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO/Shooting out of Cars

Suggestion Title: AFO/Shooting out of Cars Division: MET - AFO Hello, this script might not work, I was just looking around. But it could be used during hard stops, the Driver gets out but the front passenger would stay in his seat with his firearm drawn...
  3. 3

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Emotes

Suggestion Title: AFO Emotes Division: MET - AFO Additional Emotes to enhance the RP https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/tactical-pose-pack-3-sp-fivem-add-on
  4. 3

Declined Police Cars/Coats

Hello all, Just an general suggestion for the interaction with car boots more. Due to it now becoming colder & winter, could we possibly add coats to the rear of police car/the car boot. It would work the same as the helmets for AFO in the way of interaction & getting them out, instead it would...
  5. 3

Accepted MET - AFO: AFO/Cad

Suggestion Title: AFO/Cad Division: MET - AFO Just to update the sub-division on CAD. Possible update the TPAC + to PaDP Kind Regards, FM53 Marley
  6. 3

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: AFO SideArm

Suggestion Title: AFO SideArm Division: MET - AFO Hi, Possibly add flashlights as an attachment to the sidearms. This will be useful for when clearing dark areas with our sidearm. Kind regards, Marley
  7. 3

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Helmet

Suggestion Title: AFO Helmet Division: MET - AFO Bring back the original AFO helmet option where we can have the ear protectors up
  8. 3

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO/SRO

Suggestion Title: AFO/SRO Division: MET - AFO Have the option to make the sniper scope thermal for SRO, would be a good addition to have when aiming and someone who is camouflaged
  9. 3

Declined AFO/SRO

Add thermal vision/Scope to SRO sniper rifles
  10. 3

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Helmet

Add back the original ears to the AFO helmet.
  11. 3

Accepted Car Boot Interaction

As AFO it is quite annoying when I have to keep on going back into the interaction menu for the car boot to get multiple things out as it always closes after one thing. For example my helmet and G36c I have to go into the car boot twice when it would be more efficient, quicker and easier when I...
  12. 3

Accepted Interaction within the car boot

As AFO it is quite annoying when I have to keep on going back into the interaction menu for the car boot to get multiple things out as it always closes after one thing. For example my helmet and G36c I have to go into the car boot twice when it would be more efficient, quicker and easier when I...
  13. 3

NPAS

I was thinking if we could have a npas coms ticket role. With this we can have anoutfit for our heli so we are not going up in our ert outfit with a taser. To make it more rp like. Also make the discord vc so we can join the npas 61 62 and 63 instead of asking someone to drag us which is...

Follow Us On Social Media