NPAS

3216 Marley

Reaction score
I was thinking if we could have a npas coms ticket role. With this we can have anoutfit for our heli so we are not going up in our ert outfit with a taser. To make it more rp like. Also make the discord vc so we can join the npas 61 62 and 63 instead of asking someone to drag us which is sometimes a hassle

I think having a special discord role for Comms Tickets Holders that have access to the NPAS VC's could actually be useful and save headaches for NPAS Pilots who are trying to emergency go up but have to spend 15 mins waiting on a Comms Ticket Holder to be moved into the channel.

I was thinking if we could have a npas coms ticket role. With this we can have anoutfit for our heli so we are not going up in our ert outfit with a taser. To make it more rp like. Also make the discord vc so we can join the npas 61 62 and 63 instead of asking someone to drag us which is sometimes a hassle

Hey Marley,

Thanks for your suggestion.

This has been accepted. The role was already added to Discord, and the uniforms will be re-mapped in-game at some point soon.

Thanks!