Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Luke Hobbs

Declined Taser Game pad comp

Just finished a night shift mind my vocabulary 🤣🤣
  2. Luke Hobbs

Declined Taser Game pad comp

Hello C8, I think he means sometimes when trying to aim with a controller you have to push the right trigger just before the left otherwise it won’t aim, sometimes accident tazing someone by accident, I’ve done in many of times, however don’t find it much of an issue
  3. Luke Hobbs

Accepted LAS Backboard/spinal board

I agree just to make scenes a little more all go RP as such, instead of us “walking” then to helimed or an ambo in critical condition have a stretcher/bed we can use to transport, great idea
  4. Luke Hobbs

Declined Court cases

Probably a far fetched suggestion and unlikely to get approved, however I know before there was a court system but I was thinking maybe bringing it back could add some good RP to move further with, so all detectives and any officer, LAS and LFB can stand up in court and give evidence against a...
  5. Luke Hobbs

Organised traffic check points

Hi mate, to be honest I think I would enjoy RPU, it’s just the training I’m rubbish with comms , I use controller and keyboard it would be mega hard trying to use coms and pursuing a suspect haha
  6. Luke Hobbs

Organised traffic check points

Probably a weird one, however I have the idea of closing down a road to make a single carriage drive thru where officers can make random stops on cars and check details nothing should be needed to be added in game to make this happen, I just had the idea because although people may have tax...

Follow Us On Social Media