Declined Court cases

The suggestion has been declined.

Luke Hobbs

Reaction score
Probably a far fetched suggestion and unlikely to get approved, however I know before there was a court system but I was thinking maybe bringing it back could add some good RP to move further with, so all detectives and any officer, LAS and LFB can stand up in court and give evidence against a suspect even More CIVS could get involved acting as a family member, victim, lawyer, judge but be trained to do so with lawyer and judge ect, if accepted I’ll be more than happy to put some plans together and help bring my idea to life! Make lawyer training pack (applied for) and a judge training pack (applied for) just to add some more interesting RP, I’ve had a few people say they would like to see a court system in game

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello Luke

I love this idea and think it has potential within the server, but not to the extent described as an in game feature of RP.

With regards to the whole suggestion, I do recommend speaking with your command team over at CID and feeding them your idea, and both you and the command team can work towards some proposal if they are on board with your idea.

My opinion would be for a case system to be used, perhaps once a week/biweekly as an "operation", but nothing implemented as a daily thing, as this could be exhaustive to the server and take away other plans that command have got in the pipeline.

As I am directing you to the command team at CID, i will move this suggestion to DECLINED. This action doesnt defer the outcome of the idea.

Thanks