Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. O

Pending Dev Review Fire: Get rid of the script that sinks vehicles into mud, for FRU / LFB / HART

Suggestion Title: Get rid of the script that sinks vehicles into mud, for FRU / LFB / HART Division: Fire I strongly believe an exemption should be made so that FRU / LFB / HART vehicles dont sink into the mud when on scenes. A large proportion of rural scenes end with a vehicle stuck in...
  2. O

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: Zip Ties

Suggestion Title: Zip Ties Division: MET - AFO As you now only have one set of cuffs, are we able to get zip ties implemented which serve a similar function to cuffs but you have multiple of them instead of just one. Also, maybe it doesnt restrict you as much or they have a chance of...
  3. O

Declined Alternative Radio Software

Hi, I know this is quite a big suggestion but I feel using TeamSpeak for radio communications could be a big improvement for the server. It enables officers to listen in to multiple channels at once and control will have a much greater control, amongst other significant benefits. I’m sure that...
  4. O

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Highways: National Highways Vehicles.

Hi, Today, a bunch of us NH officers were closing roads for road works. We had a few problems notably the severe in ability of us to close roads. We would be appreciative of a way to manage how AI drive ( there are plugins already for this). We then looked at some vehicles we could do with: More...
  5. O

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: More NH vehicles

Hi, I recently joined NH and have realised that it could really do with some form of construction/maintenance vehicles to add to the RP and realism of closing roads etc. Is it possible to add vehicles like those suggested above? I don’t know if there are any in the dev garage though, waiting to...
  6. O

Declined Location for ANPR cameras

Hi, In the control hub, we have the ANPR camera “hit” section where all the pings come through. However, we are only told a road name and not exact location/postal. EG M25 is a big motorway. Is it possible to have some form of map/postal/cords to go alongside the initial hit? If not I guess we...
  7. O

Suggestion Accepted Control: Changing the call codes in the CAD.

Suggestion Title: Changing the call codes in the CAD. Division: Control Is it possible to change the call codes on the CAD? RPU to RTPC would be nice. Also, if TPAC + could be added as a subdivision that would help a lot.
  8. O

Suggestion Declined Control: Control Authorising Certain Incidents

Suggestion Title: Control Authorising Certain Incidents Division: Control Is it possible to allow control to instantly authorise pursuits/ weapons authority etc if they need to. This will help in especially busy circumstances like Friday patrols where requesting auth for pursuits takes up...

Follow Us On Social Media