Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. David Hike

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU | CIV Bite

Suggestion Title: DSU | CIV Bite Division: MET - DSU Hello, I would like to suggest that a notification is added when DSU's dogs bite civilians, this is because the dog does not do anything but get very close to the civilian, I believe this would ensure that the CIV's are made aware...
  2. David Hike

Declined Authorisations by a SGT.

Hello, I would like to make a suggestion. That suggestion being that only SGTs running as the division they manage should only authorise tactics and not have the ability to authorise whilst running as another division. This is because it does not happen IRL.
  3. David Hike

Closed - Acknowledged F1 Change Colour

Hello, as most are aware there is a feature that allows yourself to changed the colour of unmarked vehicles, with the current change role feature it can take a while to get it to your colour preference. Therefore, I would like to make the suggestion of implementing a colour palette or a command...
  4. David Hike

Suggestion Declined MET-RTPC: OFF ROAD BIKE

Hello, it would be nice to see an off road bike added, this would allow (sub) divisions such as Raptor to conduct their tactics better when off road.
  5. David Hike

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: Training reqeust | RTPC

Hello, I would like to make the suggestion of adding ways you can recap certian tactics (or specific parts of RTPC training) etc. For example: An indivudal can request to be retaught TPAC tactics such as a motorway box. How will this work? RTPC command should add the option(s) onto...
  6. David Hike

Declined CIV | Interval between FIREARMS scenes.

Today, I am making the suggestion that we change the time between each firearms scenes from 30 minutes to an hour. This is because, there are a large influx of firearms related calls & shots fired panics.
  7. David Hike

Suggestion Declined Hospital Reception Staff

The idea I have wanted to put forward today is the idea of 'Hospital Reception Staff' Why? I believe by implementing this it will advance the medical roleplay, this is because it allows things such as 'walk in appointments where CIVs can walk in and receive medical attention depending on the...

Follow Us On Social Media