Declined CIV | Interval between FIREARMS scenes.

The suggestion has been declined.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is mainly down to the recent intake of AFO and the recently appointed Firearms civilians

It will eventually calm down a little, but civs with Firearms tags can do Firearms scenes that don't necessarily require them using the firearm

There's also a certain amount of AFO that need to be active for Firearms scenes to take place. The more AFO online, the more likely for a Firearms scene. Especially if it's from members of a team who's targeted division includes AFO

This is mainly down to the recent intake of AFO and the recently appointed Firearms civilians

It will eventually calm down a little, but civs with Firearms tags can do Firearms scenes that don't necessarily require them using the firearm

There's also a certain amount of AFO that need to be active for Firearms scenes to take place. The more AFO online, the more likely for a Firearms scene. Especially if it's from members of a team who's targeted division includes AFO
Been lots of RTPC online but nothing for rtpc, we tried a checkpoint and had no activity, drive around, find someone speeding, pull up and they pull a rifle out so what about RTPC when they had an intake?

As Freddie said above, RTPC have been on checkpoints for 2-3 hours with minimal response from civillians.

There has been 3 new intakes for 3 different divisions recently. RTPC, DSU & AFO. There has been hardly any traffic calls let alone dog section calls. There has been a mass amount of hours put into checkpoints by RTPC with little to no civilians going to them. DSU have had barely any calls, just the standard foot pursuit or the odd drug deal. And as was said before, we get shot at if we even try to interact with people.

Most pursuits myself and others have attended, a gun has been pulled out!

Like mentioned above, DSU had an intake recently but have not receieved a large amounts of calls like the new AFO intake has received.

Most pursuits myself and others have attended, a gun has been pulled out!

Like mentioned above, DSU had an intake recently but have not receieved a large amounts of calls like the new AFO intake has received.
This is incorrect I myself have done multiple fts's these last few days for rtpc as have others. When the last rtpc intake happened it coincided with our latest fts intake and as such there was tons of fts's happening. It just so happened that there has been an afo intake now and a civ firearms intake so of course people are going to want to use there new perms, as said it will die down soon and even out again. I dont have the say on this from a command perspective but my thoughts would be if we increased one timer to 60 mins we would have to increase all timers including fts. Again not my call to make but wanted to add my opinion to your original suggestion.

This suggestion is going to be declined for the reasons listed below.

First of all we have had several intakes within Civ RP within the past week, We have had a fresh batch of FTS trained civs, A fresh batch of Firearms trained Civs and a whole new divisional intake. Within the past week we have had 307 scenes recorded within our Master Sheet, of this 307, 43 have been logged as firearms and 78 have been logged as FTS. This supports that RTPC have had more scenes targeted towards them. If you have a checkpoint set up then someone should be letting a Senior Civ/Civ Command know this so we can pop a message into the Civ Musteroom to let them know to cater for this.

None of our Civs, as far as I'm aware, can read minds and without this information cannot act on this accordingly. To further add to the statistics this month, so far, We have had 1238 scenes logged. Of this 1238 there have been 121 FTS logged scenes with RTPC receiving 304 scenes in total and 90 Firearms logged scenes with AFO receiving 153 in total. This give RTPC 24.6% of the overall scenes compared to 12.4% for AFO. RTPC have had just under double the amount of scenes then AFO so I feel there is nothing to address here.

If you feel this judgement and the subsequent declining of this post as unreasonable please reopen it and I will endeavour to gain further stats and information to support my decision.