Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. K.Woods

Pending Realistic Vehicle Dynamics

I know that there was a recent implementation of tires falling off and I am unsure whether it could work alongside this script. However, this script has a lot of features to make things more realistic and potentially assist in realistic scenarios and to ensure that collisions are not...
  2. K.Woods

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: BMW F750GS Motorbike

Suggestion Title: BMW F750GS Motorbike Division: MET - RTPC Allow the use of both vehicles so that we have a choice when multiple bikes are on to use the non-basket one in the city in alignment with some realism. They are both the same just one has the baskets, the other doesn't. I think...
  3. K.Woods

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: CIU Form

Thank you. I realise it is a bit bland but it's just to add a section where it is justification of the pursuit and not just tactics. I've seen pursuits authorised and self authorised which are not proportionate whatsoever and then the suspect has stacked it into a MOP or a barrier etc.
  4. K.Woods

Declined Weather

I agree, I just feel that the weather prior to snow was very bland and repetitive. If it could match ingame time, it would be great. For example, 5-8am it could be foggy.
  5. K.Woods

Declined Weather

When the snow is gone and the previous weather cycle returns, would it be possible to have rain be less common? Over the snowy period, it has been very nice to not have rain to deal with. I think that instead of it being primarily rain or sunny, maybe - if possible - try to have other weather...
  6. K.Woods

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Vehicle Fleet Addition(s)

I think our unmarked one is better, but the marked one we have doesn't look great in my opinion. The main idea is to potentially get some more realistic additions if possible. This is maybe something to reconsider if there is ever a garage overhaul put into consideration.
  7. K.Woods

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Vehicle Fleet Addition(s)

Suggestion Title: AFO Vehicle Fleet Addition(s) Division: MET - AFO I think that the AFO fleet is a bit out of date but more random and slightly unrealistic. Don't get me wrong, it is a great selection of vehicles but I think there is a few duplicates and unrealistic vehicles. Other...
  8. K.Woods

Not really, no tactic was utilised, let alone authorised in some situations where the suspects crashed.
  9. K.Woods

Suggestion Title: CIU Form Division: MET - RTPC There should be an additional option(s) for what type of collision. There should be an option to put "Result of police pursuit" as I have been to many requests or responding to a pursuit & the vehicle has crashed. This is mostly due to the...
  10. K.Woods

Suggestion Declined Control: Pursuit Comms

I think maybe allow us to call up as "MP MP, OC 10, active message" with the addition of "vehicle failing to stop on the end" if you wish, or like Larry said, just call up "OC 10 control, active message".
  11. K.Woods

hi

hi
  12. K.Woods

Declined CIV | Interval between FIREARMS scenes.

There has been 3 new intakes for 3 different divisions recently. RTPC, DSU & AFO. There has been hardly any traffic calls let alone dog section calls. There has been a mass amount of hours put into checkpoints by RTPC with little to no civilians going to them. DSU have had barely any calls, just...

Follow Us On Social Media