Declined Weather

The suggestion has been declined.

K.Woods

Police Constable
Reaction score
When the snow is gone and the previous weather cycle returns, would it be possible to have rain be less common? Over the snowy period, it has been very nice to not have rain to deal with.

I think that instead of it being primarily rain or sunny, maybe - if possible - try to have other weather options such as fog or cloudy because I feel like that the rain was too common and on a weird cycle as it only rained at certain hours.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Fog would be nice, it would add a challenge. Could be regretted and complained against soon after implementation though

Fog would be nice, it would add a challenge. Could be regretted and complained against soon after implementation though
I agree, I just feel that the weather prior to snow was very bland and repetitive. If it could match ingame time, it would be great. For example, 5-8am it could be foggy.

The SM team have adressed this previously, and they do not want to change it as it matches realistic conditions IRL. I agree the rain is all to common, but I doubt they would change their position I'm afraid.

Hello @K. Woods ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding weather adjustments. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise